Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Haha, seriously now, what not to do: Don't chase her around the store after she's already said no, making sure she knows what kind of vehicle you drive, like that should change her mind. Happened to me and it was creepy. And sad, but mostly creepy.

I said I was sorry in the note I sent with the flowers and candy to your house. And when I called you at work. And when I tried to give you a ride home. And when I called your mom to tell you. And when I started that facebook page for the both of us. And when I told you that I reserved the church for the wedding.

Oh..and I'm sorry I creeped you out that day, but I'm better now.

I promise.
    As you know, that restraining order is still valid. I'm keeping that engagement ring you sent me though.

:love: :heart: I knew you loved me!!! :heart: :love:
    Ughh dammit!! i guess i should stop playing hard to get now that you know how i feel.

valentine-funny_zps737f67c3.jpg
    Baby please don't shoot!! you know you're my soul mate. Let's go to the nearest police station, i hear that in case of emergencies an officer can marry people. I

Really?? Just open your front door, and I'll walk you to the car and we can go!! I'm so excited!! I keep a tux in the trunk just for these occasions!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Really?? Just open your front door, and I'll walk you to the car and we can go!! I'm so excited!! I keep a tux in the trunk just for these occasions!!
    [/quote]

"hides under the bed" i mean in the closet! i mean i'm not even home!! Damn i should've bought that knife from the shady guy at the bar last week!
  • jjh1024
    Options
    My bad, woman not women. Most of my buddies are having kids, getting married, and all that jazz. Oh well I'll be the 55 year old with a 6 year old.

Do women find it strange for instance if you see them in the grocery store and just tell them your name and that you find them attractive?
    You don't have to flat out say "i find you attractive". Smile and if they smile back def strike up a conversation, and if she seems at all interested ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime.

resize.php?name=LzM3OC9Tbz8tWW91LWNvbWUtaGVyZS1vZnRlbj8tNGZmYTdhMDlhNmM1My5qcGc=&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg

You are funny as hell!!!
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Don't find one. I've been okay for six...almost going seven years now....and without so much as a FWB either.

She'll end up finding you.

It's cliche, I know. But, just roll with it.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

"hides under the bed" i mean in the closet! i mean i'm not even home!! Damn i should've bought that knife from the shady guy at the bar last week!
    [/quote]

Yeah...Bubba said you were talking to him.
  • jjh1024
    Options
    I just walk around with a Star Trek shirt on. It's like a chick magnet, man. Try it. True story, bro.
    It's got nothing to do with Star Trek, it's the short sleeves.

And the lack of pants.

Short sleeves and no pants are always good!!! It would get my attention :heart:
  • jjh1024
    Options
    Ok why am I having trouble finding a girlfriend. I'm an attractive 31 year old male. Where is the best place to meet a good women???? Have not had too much luck with online and don't want to go boozing at the bars every night.

When you figure this one out, please let me in on the secret.... There are not many good men out here at all
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    I just walk around with a Star Trek shirt on. It's like a chick magnet, man. Try it. True story, bro.
    It's got nothing to do with Star Trek, it's the short sleeves.

And the lack of pants.

Short sleeves and no pants are always good!!! It would get my attention :heart:

Tell the truth...you're a cop, aren't you.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Okcupid?
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I volunteer as tribute...just sayin :wink:

May the odds be ever in your favor

Thanks for acknowledging my dorky joke :smile:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

I was just sitting around trying to figure out how to work that line in a conversation, so I should be thanking you!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    How much effort do you make at getting to know a girl you find attractive? I know one thing that I find is that all of the guys who I don't find attractive can carry great conversations. Then the ones that I find attractive pretty much think that I will fall for them just because they look good and they put absolutely no effort into actually carrying interesting conversation. That pretty much rules out... everybody.

I'm not saying that you are this way, but maybe?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

[/quote]
    Yeah, i did the "wink wink flip hair thing", but he still wouldn't give me the knife for free. He said he really needed money or he was gonna lose his pinky or something..We didn't talk much, some guys showed up and told him to go talk outside.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    This whole thing of going out and finding a significant other is a bit strange to me. I always just live my life and if I come across someone cool to date, then great. Maybe I'm just more comfortable on my own than most people.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    library, grocery store, bus stop, volunteering. Anywhere really. you just have to have your mind open to it and not be afraid to strike up a conversation.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

I was just sitting around trying to figure out how to work that line in a conversation, so I should be thanking you!

Well then you're welcome!
  • cmcollins001
    Options

Yeah, i did the "wink wink flip hair thing", but he still wouldn't give me the knife for free. He said he really needed money or he was gonna lose his pinky or something..We didn't talk much, some guys showed up and told him to go talk outside.
    [/quote]

Yeah, well, he's fine. He's learning that he didn't need the pinky as much as he thought. He says hi.
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well I race road bikes and ride 150 milesish a week. So thats my main hobby. I have a dog already. Been single for 7 months and it seems that the women I meet in everyday situations the majority are married or dating someone already. Funny thing is I'm a nursing student and in my class everyone that I would be interested in is married or engaded. They all ask me about my dates and love to talk about em.

Sounds a little like my schedule when it comes to riding. I might have to monitor the suggestions here.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Get a dog. Everybody wants to stop and chat with you when you have a dog, and they immediately like you for some reason too. Plus, even if you don't end up with a girlfriend, at least you'll have a dog.

Agreed - chicks love guys with pets. A guy that loves
    His dog....... Ahhhhh <3 very sexy

WORD!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Literally the grocery store? Probably not, unless it came of (natural, spontaneous) chit-chat in a line. Just way too generic a place, a guy at a grocery store could be anyone. If I met someone in a room where it's possible we know one or two of the same people, no question I'd be more open < network, friends of friends, interests, hobbies - demographics. Idk, find another cyclist (races? mountain biking?). Nice if you could meet someone with the same level of interest/commitment to the things you love.

Don't stress about your friends getting married, 1/2 of them are probably already bored with each other and only doing it because it's the next logical step after living together. You don't know what anyone's life is really like. Take your time and wait for someone right for you.

Meanwhile, just meet people to meet (talk with) them - have fun with no expectations.