Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• bullisnn82
    Options
    church - find a good one (a lot of churches, well, larger ones, have singles events to help them "mingle")
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Craigslist

or

http://www.rosebrides.com/ -- RoseBrides.com is dedicated to helping you find your perfect match by making it easy to search the world over for your soul mate and life partner. Here you’ll find many potential matches - Russian and Eastern European women as well as Asians and Latin Americans whom you would otherwise not have the opportunity to meet!

or

eHarmony
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Craigslist. You can find everything on there.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Met my husband at work.

So did he help advance your career?
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Move to Wisconsin? :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I met my wife off a message board...

how YOU doin?

OMG, you crack me up!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Met my husband at work.

May have been the other way around. :laugh:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    First step: The correct phrase is "a woman", not "a women." Good grammar and spelling are sexy.
    Second: 7 months is not long at all. Slow your roll.
    7 months is an eternity for some people.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Met my husband at work.

No.

He knocked me up and I lost my job. He's a jerk.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well....I'll say I went to Zumba fitness classes to meet guys my age...except there were no guys. Only women...so hey maybe you should go there?
    Even if you meet an older lady who is married, she might have a daughter your age!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Well I race road bikes and ride 150 milesish a week. So thats my main hobby. I have a dog already. Been single for 7 months and it seems that the women I meet in everyday situations the majority are married or dating someone already. Funny thing is I'm a nursing student and in my class everyone that I would be interested in is married or engaded. They all ask me about my dates and love to talk about em.

Dude, I have no clue why you are single either. But, just live your life and you never know when someone will just pop into your life :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I met my husband at the lake I grew up at. He was working on a boat and I was there swimming with my girlfriends. We've been married for over 33 years now! We still go boating and swimming and now live within a mile from that lake. We camp, fish, hike and do all sorts of things together that we enjoy, but still have our own 'things' to do also.
    I would suggest that you figure out what you love to do, what you'd love to do with a girlfriend (no that that, yet!) and go do it! Do you like hiking? Canoeing? Skiing? Volunteer! Take your pup to a dog park. Pick up trash around a lake or somewhere people are located. You wouldn't believe the guys who have hit on me while I'm doing that. It's kind of weird but I guess people like it when they see you do it and it's a very easy conversation starter! Who doesn't like seeing trash picked up? Yeah it's gross and you have to wear gloves but oh well. I think it's sexy to see a guy cleaning up the environment! You're a good looking guy, you'll have no problem!
    Anyway, work with whatever you passion is, find some new hobbies and you'll find that girl! Good luck!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Well....I'll say I went to Zumba fitness classes to meet guys my age...except there were no guys. Only women...so hey maybe you should go there?
    Even if you meet an older lady who is married, she might have a daughter your age!

Wait...you went to a Zumba class to meet guys???
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkJyeEtKWThnNEJHeDI2T1BtV3RKRFEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

You might try Church???
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    hmm. my fiance met me when my roommate brought me over to his house to play guitar hero and smoke some pot.
    it is hard to find someone though, especially when you are older and everyone is married, engaged, what not (i am in my mid 20s and i think i only have 1 or 2 single friends).
    but yea maybe try what others have suggested, at the gym or in a class or something. when you aren't looking, you will find her
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    First step: The correct phrase is "a woman", not "a women." Good grammar and spelling are sexy.

Added that missing comma for you.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar, you should ensure yours is also correct. Just a tip.

I've been single for 2+ years :) And it's been pretty good :)
  • davd422
    davd422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My bad, woman not women. Most of my buddies are having kids, getting married, and all that jazz. Oh well I'll be the 55 year old with a 6 year old.

Do women find it strange for instance if you see them in the grocery store and just tell them your name and that you find them attractive?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkJyeEtKWThnNEJHeDI2T1BtV3RKRFEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

You might try Church???

Baptist preachers daughters FTMFW...
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ok why am I having trouble finding a girlfriend. I'm an attractive 31 year old male. Where is the best place to meet a good women???? Have not had too much luck with online and don't want to go boozing at the bars every night.

The free weights area at the gym. Go after the girl who can squat more than you. Just make sure she's single first.

Women who can squat are HAWT!

:flowerforyou:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Added that missing comma for you.