Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    resize.php?name=LzM3OC9Tbz8tWW91LWNvbWUtaGVyZS1vZnRlbj8tNGZmYTdhMDlhNmM1My5qcGc=&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg

I giggled
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    My bad, woman not women. Most of my buddies are having kids, getting married, and all that jazz. Oh well I'll be the 55 year old with a 6 year old.

Do women find it strange for instance if you see them in the grocery store and just tell them your name and that you find them attractive?
    You don't have to flat out say "i find you attractive". Smile and if they smile back def strike up a conversation, and if she seems at all interested ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime.

resize.php?name=LzM3OC9Tbz8tWW91LWNvbWUtaGVyZS1vZnRlbj8tNGZmYTdhMDlhNmM1My5qcGc=&w=550&h=9999&extension=.jpg
    :smile: "flips hair"
    OP..see how easy it is?:laugh:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just walk around with a Star Trek shirt on. It's like a chick magnet, man. Try it. True story, bro.
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    I just walk around with a Star Trek shirt on. It's like a chick magnet, man. Try it. True story, bro.
    It's got nothing to do with Star Trek, it's the short sleeves.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

And the lack of pants.
  • DatNative21
    DatNative21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    haha... Dude, don't craigslist!! What a douche! Work, church, friends of friends, a sisters friend perhaps, community events. jobs, if you are nice and cool, u shouldn't have a prob. REMEMBER: shy guys kinda suck man.......

a sister's friend very true. i went into my sister job with a tank on and all her friends like froze haha,
    Once i left she texted me " Dont ever come up to my job again".
    apparently they all wanted to know if i was single haha
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

And the lack of pants.
    Yup, that works for girls trying to find a guy too.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

And the lack of pants.
    Yup, that works for girls trying to find a guy too.

Ut4KxYmfb0OgYHprdgSSzQ2.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    Haha, seriously now, what not to do: Don't chase her around the store after she's already said no, making sure she knows what kind of vehicle you drive, like that should change her mind. Happened to me and it was creepy. And sad, but mostly creepy.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I volunteer as tribute...just sayin :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Haha, seriously now, what not to do: Don't chase her around the store after she's already said no, making sure she knows what kind of vehicle you drive, like that should change her mind. Happened to me and it was creepy. And sad, but mostly creepy.

I said I was sorry in the note I sent with the flowers and candy to your house. And when I called you at work. And when I tried to give you a ride home. And when I called your mom to tell you. And when I started that facebook page for the both of us. And when I told you that I reserved the church for the wedding.

Oh..and I'm sorry I creeped you out that day, but I'm better now.

I promise.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    I volunteer as tribute...just sayin :wink:

May the odds be ever in your favor
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Get a dog. Everybody wants to stop and chat with you when you have a dog, and they immediately like you for some reason too. Plus, even if you don't end up with a girlfriend, at least you'll have a dog.

Agreed - chicks love guys with pets. A guy that loves
    His dog....... Ahhhhh <3 very sexy
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

I said I was sorry in the note I sent with the flowers and candy to your house. And when I called you at work. And when I tried to give you a ride home. And when I called your mom to tell you. And when I started that facebook page for the both of us. And when I told you that I reserved the church for the wedding.

I promise.
    As you know, that restraining order is still valid. I'm keeping that engagement ring you sent me though.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

I promise.
    As you know, that restraining order is still valid. I'm keeping that engagement ring you sent me though.

:love: :heart: I knew you loved me!!! :heart: :love:
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend of three years on World of Warcraft. I didn't sign up to meet guys (I'm a gamer). It just worked out that way.

In the past, I had a few awesome dates thanks to OkCupid.com. It's free, and it's the best matching site I've seen.

lol one of my friends met his wife on WoW.
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

I promise.

Ughh dammit!! i guess i should stop playing hard to get now that you know how i feel.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

I promise.

Ughh dammit!! i guess i should stop playing hard to get now that you know how i feel.

valentine-funny_zps737f67c3.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

I promise.

valentine-funny_zps737f67c3.jpg
    Baby please don't shoot!! you know you're my soul mate. Let's go to the nearest police station, i hear that in case of emergencies an officer can marry people. I
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great question! I wonder where all the wonderful men are in the world. I guess it works both ways.