Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Anywhere, I was chatted up recently in a car park whilst putting my groceries away....with my toddler!
  • nmullins81
    nmullins81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Quit looking. My husband & I met through friends at a time when both of us were warding off men & women b/c we had been hurt so much and were tired of all the crap. We ended up talking some and we got each other's numbers and its all history.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ok why am I having trouble finding a girlfriend. I'm an attractive 31 year old male. Where is the best place to meet a good women???? Have not had too much luck with online and don't want to go boozing at the bars every night.

No self confidence issues here obviously......
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend of three years on World of Warcraft. I didn't sign up to meet guys (I'm a gamer). It just worked out that way.

In the past, I had a few awesome dates thanks to OkCupid.com. It's free, and it's the best matching site I've seen.

I also met my SO on ok cupid. :-D
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    ah you're a cutie, you will find someone when you're ready for it. It is all about timing. I met my hubby on craigslist 11 years ago. You never know where you will meet them, but you are young and there is time. Have some fun first so when you do meet the right one, you will recognize it immediately.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance on plentyoffish.com.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    yea ladies! i know my problem is im too picky ( more personality than looks )
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    this is true to a certain extent, but there is such a thing as a creepy but attractive guy, and sorry to say the creep factor trumps all. i'm not willing to potentially end up spread out among several garbage bags or putting the lotion in the basket no matter how initially attracted i was to the guy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it seems that most socializing goes on at clubs or bars. However, you can always try approaching someone while out running or at the gym.

You could just start signing up for a lot of activities to try to meet people. Good Luck
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Street corner?

JM
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I've got 99 problems but a bish ain't one.

^^truth in those lyrics... careful what you ask for.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Get a dog. Everybody wants to stop and chat with you when you have a dog, and they immediately like you for some reason too. Plus, even if you don't end up with a girlfriend, at least you'll have a dog.

/thread
  • Funerals
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Have you considered maybe buying one?

http://www.rosebrides.com/
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Defiantly the Gym!!! But I'm sure someone has already said that...I'm too lazy to look through the pages.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Defiantly the Gym!!! But I'm sure someone has already said that...I'm too lazy to look through the pages.

Make sure you do it defiantly though, otherwise it just doesn't work.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hit up some of the uglies and fatties in your nursing class. We need love too!

Besides as the lyrics from a wise song once went...

If you wanna be happy the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife... Get an ugly girl to marry you.
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Make sure you do it defiantly though, otherwise it just doesn't work.

Damn, my bad....Get off my *kitten*! hahaha

D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y!!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    catsdontcare.gif
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So..... where do you live?