If I Gave You Poison Would You Eat It?

Options

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Fine, fine..I'll give up dairy and meat because they're poison. Can I keep smoking though??

High Tar only, anything else is just a marketing scam based on bad science.

The Smoking Pyramid is a crock as is MyAshtray.
  • like_milk
    like_milk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, you can also die from drinking too much water... so stop it!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Poison.jpg

:drinker:

A little bit of poison can really improve a party!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm gutted that chocolate isn't on your list. You would have to eat a lot in one go for it to kill you, but it really is poisonous. And it's not because of the sugar, fat, processing of whatever. Try feeding chocolate to a beloved pet. I genuinely believe it's more dangerous than anything you listed.

At the end of the day it's not really going to harm you though. I eat it daily.
    Yea, i forgot salt, too.
    lol
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Fine, fine..I'll give up dairy and meat because they're poison. Can I keep smoking though??

:smokin:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    don't you wonder why no one agrees with you?
    I have noticed that many people have their heads buried in the sand and that is nothing new. If everybody agreed with me, the two leading causes of death in this country wouldn't be heart disease and cancer. I think the rampant nutritional ignorance in this country, and on this site, is sad.

I wonder what the two leading causes of death would be, if only everyone would make the OP their food guru!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    don't you wonder why no one agrees with you?
    I have noticed that many people have their heads buried in the sand and that is nothing new. If everybody agreed with me, the two leading causes of death in this country wouldn't be heart disease and cancer. I think the rampant nutritional ignorance in this country, and on this site, is sad.

I wonder what the two leading causes of death would be, if only everyone would make the OP their food guru!

One would probably be me murdering everybody because I missed cheese so much.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Would the OP make more sense i I were wearing a tin oil hat?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    What if it was a really slow acting poison, and you wouldn't get sick until you were older?

What if i gave it to you in a very small dose?

What if i made it taste really, REALLY good?

Would it be OK as long as it was in moderation?

What if i convinced you it was "manly" to eat the poison?

What if i paid celebrities to tell you that they enjoyed the good taste of the slow-acting poison?

What if i paid celebrities to tell you that the poison was not poison at all, but was in fact actually health food?

What if you had been unknowingly eating this poison your whole life, and didn't even know what it felt like to be free from it?

If you answer "NO" to any of the above questions:
    Would you eat processed food, preservatives, flavor enhancers, meats, dairy, refined grains, oils, aspartame, sugar, pesticides or HFCS in any of the above circumstances?
    Why or why not?

(Disclaimer: This is hypothetical, i have no plans to poison anyone!)

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    Any thing but...
    poison.jpg
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    i like to eat sugary pesticides
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Meats and dairy? Really - you are going to say meats and dairy are poison? Ridiculous.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I don't really have an opinion on this as I do not know that much about it, but I would prefer to read about what the OP considers to be good to eat rather than read about what he considers as poison. Just my two cents.
    Locally grown plants, like fruits and veggies.

Many veggies contain nitrates, nitrates have been linked to cancer. Oopsie you've been poisoning yourself
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Do you know how you can tell if someone is vegan? Don't worry, they'll f***in' tell you!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Have fun eating your grass. I'll be enjoying my steak, rice, and milk.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Is cherry flavored poison? i like cherry flavored.Is it fatal or does it just cause me to fall asleep for a bit. I like sleep. Or maybe it will make me glow green. I will eat you green glowing, cherry flavored, makes me fall asleep poison; If it was just a little bit of poison my awesome liver would take care of it.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    You just went full retard.

My favourite wrestling hold......
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    if so, what's left to eat?
    No meat, no veggies (pesticides and OMG right), no grain (carbs! Yikes!), nothing processed or bleached -- are you making your own flour from the wheat you grow in your field? -- What, wheat has gluten and that's poison!!! -- and on, and on...

What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, ??
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    if so, what's left to eat?
    No meat, no veggies (pesticides and OMG right), no grain (carbs! Yikes!), nothing processed or bleached -- are you making your own flour from the wheat you grow in your field? -- What, wheat has gluten and that's poison!!! -- and on, and on...

What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, What to do, what to do, ??

I already answered this question. You can eat broccoli.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Do you know how you can tell if someone is vegan? Don't worry, they'll f***in' tell you!

^ this