• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    because prince charming is a myth
    I am a myth? :shock:
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Because I have been broken so badly that I need a champion to make it worth trying again, and I don't think they exist.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Because I am- and the longer I am the more I like it- nobody is in my bed but me- and the thought of sharing- um, no. If I leave a dish, towel, or anything out, I know who did it, it was me. I have been single for about 13 years. Many of those years I was a single mom so not interested anyway- kids moved out about 2 years ago, but now I am set in my ways, and busy as ever with my crazy life- guess it will happen when it does.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    No longer in love with hubby. Decided I can no longer be in a realationship if I don't love him. I am happy no complaints here being single but I only have been single since the end of Aug. I do date so it's kind of fun to be honest with you. I am not lonely at all.

Maybe that might change in a few years but I am having fun dating.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Girls get intimidated by me :(

lol- seriously? Why?
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Because american guys I've met so far are weird/cant commit at all (even for a phonecall is too much?)
    Because I dont get what dating is
    Yep this is very different from Europe here !
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I read every single one of these replies. Then I went to bed and showed my husband of 26 years how much I appreciate him!
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I really haven't tried that hard – I was married for 18 years and ball and a pretty poor relationship for about seven years thereafter – ready to get started again – and quite not sure where to start!
  • OnionGirl7
    Options
    An awful lot of negativity on both sides here (not meaning to make this a battle of the se*es BTW).

But seeing how many others are as fragile as I am and have been through worse, doesn't make me feel so alone.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Because me and my boyfriend broke up on sunday after only 3 mos, we arent compatible as a couple but make AMAZING FRIENDS n decided to keep it that way...

PLUS....

Im not the settle down type. I like my independence WAY to much!!
  • db1106
    db1106 Posts: 42
    Options
    From an outside perspective, most guys are *kitten* that treat women like crap. And some of the hottest woman are with the biggest *kitten* around. It makes no sense.

Most women only look at the outside features of a guy until they get to know him. When I was out of shape, women wouldn't even give me the time of day or even acknowledge I was even around. My experiences with women have been very shallow.

I want nothing to do with the glamour girls who think their crap don't stink. I love a woman who is so beautiful and does not even realize it because no one has ever told her. She doesn't need to wear 50 shades of makeup or wear slutty clothes to impress me. They are the down to earth ones that can have a lasting relationship. A pair of sweats and hair up in a pony tail is my style.
  • Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's lame :) Cute pic of you btw. I am single because I keep jumping into the first man's arms I see and instantly falling for them and then realizing wow, we have nothing in common, he's a jerk who calls me fat and we never last. im too foolish and hopeless I guess :)
  • Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Men(or women if you're a dude reading this)

Men are like parking spots. The good ones are taken- the rest are handicap! :)
  • db1106
    db1106 Posts: 42
    Options
    What's lame?:smile:

BTW, whoever would call you fat deserves a good smack in the mouth.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I am impressed by the thoughful answers in this thread. I think we can all agree that love stinks, but is the only thing worth living for. Take it from an old lady, give the "friend zone" guy in your life some love.
  • MaxineSummer
    Options
    In reality things are there to be used and people to be loved, but unfortunately these days people love their things,and use people.
    The true love and commitment seems to be the thing of the past,people are happy to just share their beds together and have a separate lives for most of their time.

Men are confused and emasculated,since some women have come up with the crap of Equality and that they can do it theme selves without a man.
    We aren't equal, by nature we have different roles and purposes and mental and physical make, but we can have equal rights by law.
  • trudy246
    trudy246 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well you look nice to me........
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Cause meeting attractive girls in this city is hard. Very hard. I'm too shy, unless I'm extremely intoxicated.
  • kouklakii
    kouklakii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely shy when meeting new guys! And it's usually the guys i don't like, like me. I just see them as a friend.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I'm fat, balding, and am generally not a likeable person.