Why are you single?

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Cause meeting attractive girls in this city is hard. Very hard. I'm too shy, unless I'm extremely intoxicated.
    you are in SF... Girls in SF are looking for Str8 / Bi men who can make them happy it shouldn't be that hard to find one as there is not that much Male competition! unless you were gay then that would be hard too many options and too much competition.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Cause it's better to be single than to be annoying everyone you know by constantly *****ing about your boyfriend.

Seriously, though, the opportunity to be in a relationship hasn't presented itself with a person that I actually want to be in a relationship with for a while. I'm happy with my life the way it is; a relationship would just be a perk, so I'm not going to waste time being with someone that doesn't make me happy just so I can say I'm in a relationship.

This exactly.
    I read the book "He's just not that into you" after my last breakup.
    That was August 2011
    I am still single haha not long for a lot of people but for me it's the longest I've been single since highschool.
    I was with my daughter's father for 3.5years and then a few casual relationships but usually only 6mos in between each with fun flings mixed in there.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    because I'm freshly divorcing, but I've been the single married girl for awhile... good times. During my not so amazing marriage, I realized my self worth was worth way more than I gave myself credit for, so the next guy is going to have to be pretty amazing.
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can't seem to find an honest, single, hard working man that I am attracted to that wants to be with me as well.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I don't know :sad:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Because I'm too old and too fat. I can change the fat part, but unfortunately I'll only get older... :frown:
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I know how I ended up single, but I actually don't really know why I am still single. Um....NO. I don't really know.!!
  • Because I never met anyone that really wanted to be honest and the others were abusers and im not going for that or they want to run scams on me..think I finally met at great guy, waiting to see how this develops..
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    the gym is my boyfriend

I'd say that, too, but my living room is my gym is my boyfriend. :smile:
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Confidence is at an all time low. The ones I like seem to give me the run around so it's not helping the cause.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    I'm too picky I guess... if I don't see a real future with a girl I've been dating (usually around 2-3 months into the relationship I figured this out from SEVERAL previous ones) that I will break up with them as to save us both time and anguish in the long run.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    because I'm freshly divorcing, but I've been the single married girl for awhile... good times. During my not so amazing marriage, I realized my self worth was worth way more than I gave myself credit for, so the next guy is going to have to be pretty amazing.

Congrats on making a healthy decision!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    because my self-esteem is below zero... and until I can love myself I cannot love anyone else. pretty simple. Its been that way for 5 years and it probably wont change any time soon. I have come to terms with becoming the crazy old lady on the corner.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Men(or women if you're a dude reading this)

Men are like parking spots. The good ones are taken- the rest are handicap! :)

I'm not taken nor handicapped
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Congrats on making a healthy decision!

Thanks! I guess I realized this during my year and a half of training.... Competing gave me back the confidence he tried to take away. No more!

By the way, picky is good, because you should never settle. Not sure what kind of guy you are regarding personality, but you are young and good looking.
  • jonmico
    jonmico Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No confidence. I can't really talk around girls I find attractive either. Sucks.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    It's more fun, more relaxing and heaps more flirting. Also, I spend all day at the gym so the guy would have to come second ;P
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Cause meeting attractive girls in this city is hard. Very hard. I'm too shy, unless I'm extremely intoxicated.
    you are in SF... Girls in SF are looking for Str8 / Bi men who can make them happy it shouldn't be that hard to find one as there is not that much Male competition! unless you were gay then that would be hard too many options and too much competition.

That is true. The straight male competition here is weak, especially compared to down south. I almost feel sorry for the girls here.
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Waiting for God to bless me with his best...PSSSTTTTTTT he's coming!!!!!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options

That is true. The straight male competition here is weak, especially compared to down south. I almost feel sorry for the girls here.

See now get out there and find someone worthy or at least some action! Maybe a shirt that says "I'm Str8" would help LOL they won't be able to resist it.