Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I wish I could love my thighs. I would no matter what size they were, except they have tons of stretch marks. :(
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yup...I definitely have some thighs on me...Can't say I love them BUT I will say that I do not wish them to be skinny!

thighs1_zps4e852c28.jpg
  • carolinegauthierlaval
    Options
    bump... love it
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly care for how they LOOK, but how they feel and how strong they are, is another story. I proudly boast what I can lift with my quads/glutes/inner and outer thighs. Under the layers of fat, I can feel the strength, and the leanness, and I love that. I can't wait to max out the leg machines at the gym. I LOVE this thread - it's about time there be some positive threads and not those "ugh I hate myself" threads. Thank you OP!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    my thighs are awesome!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bump* Coming back to post pics soon!
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    I love ladies' thighs too.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    i love this :heart:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    While I am nowhere near my goal weight, I love that my thighs are so much stronger now that I am weight training again.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My profile picture today is in honor of my thighs...on the left I was 185# and hadn't started lifting yet. On the right, I am 155# and in progress with lifting. This just shows that lifting heavy things (i.e. SQUATS) didn't make my legs get bigger....rather they got stronger and more taut...and as I DROPPED BODY FAT, they got leaner and more defined. I'm still not at goal (I'm about 25% bodyfat, want to be 18-20%) so I'm excited to see how much leaner they will get as I continue to make progress....and lift heavy things! :)
    Edited to make pic smaller, lol:
    picstitch3.jpg
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Looking freakin' fantastic ladies!!!

I am coming around to not only accepting but embracing my thighs - I may as well, they aren't goin' anywhere...

picsmay13101_zpsbe0db44f.jpg
  • faboysmiles
    Options
    your legs is fantastic
    I'm tired of reading threads from ladies complaining about their thighs. Stop berating your legs and speaking such nastiness over them. They are *not* disgusting. They are not ugly, hideous, awful, etc just because they don't look like some supermodel's legs. You are a woman....not a 14 year old girl. As your body matures you develop curves in areas like your thighs, booty, hips, and boobs. How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

Thighs come in all shapes and sizes. Hello, my name is Jen and I am a recovering thigh-hater. Through the support and love of my MFP crew, I've learned to see my thighs for what they are - strong, shapely, and worthy of admiration! But I didn't get these thighs from sitting on my butt and complaining about them. It took a whole lotta squats, lunges, deadlifts, and jumping to begin transforming them from 26" of sloppy, fatty thighs to 23" of strong, muscular thighs. (I'm not a runner, I hate traditional cardio work...and if you do enough squats in a row - you'll see how much cardio is involved in lifting!)

I have tried to deem Thursday as "Beautiful Thigh Thursday" on my wall in an effort to get my fellow girly friends on here to love and embrace their thighs. To see that they don't need to be 18" and thin to be hot. The only way you are going to love on your thighs is to start SPEAKING IT OUT instead of putting them down. And do work. Lots of work. They'll reward you, but it won't be overnight so be patient. Encourage your friends with kind words when they have the courage to bare an area of their body that often comes under intense scrutiny.

Ladies who love their thighs - please share your gams here so we can show everyone that it's not always about having the "perfect legs" - but the confidence you walk out in those legs is way more attractive then body hating. :flowerforyou:

23" right here baby!
    IMG_3696-1.jpg
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Just swinging by to add another picture to this collection!

calf+pics.png
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Please excuse the bite marks. :blushing:

38849_416155963019_4134997_n.jpg
  • hfox9707
    hfox9707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Where the like button! I like my thighs too.
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My profile picture today is in honor of my thighs...on the left I was 185# and hadn't started lifting yet. On the right, I am 155# and in progress with lifting. This just shows that lifting heavy things (i.e. SQUATS) didn't make my legs get bigger....rather they got stronger and more taut...and as I DROPPED BODY FAT, they got leaner and more defined. I'm still not at goal (I'm about 25% bodyfat, want to be 18-20%) so I'm excited to see how much leaner they will get as I continue to make progress....and lift heavy things! :)
    picstitch3.jpg

What is your lifting routine? I love your muscle definition! It is not to bulky and very feminine looking.
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs, but I will have to say they need a little sun right now. :laugh:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    picstitch3.jpg

You super incredible thighs give me hope!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I really am trying to love (or rather accept) my thighs but I have some dysmorphia issues when it comes to them and the tops of my knees. I used to love my knees but sometime in my mid-20s that bulge came out and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. I'm going to keep stalking this thread though!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this before?