Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Ok, so... here goes...

537629_447237018689374_1546760884_n.jpg

Holy hell woman! You've been hiding them gams! :love:

You ladies are all fkn awesome!!! So much hottttttt in this thread!

Wondering the same thing myself!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    My thighs and *kitten* have been the main area that I have had 'baggage' about (no jokes about saddlebags please!) - they have always been big, and I was teased about them when younger. Also, my biggest dislike about my thighs was/is the area above my knees - I never wear shorts or skirts in public showing them (well, I never actually wear skirts anyway). Thanks to threads like this (and skwatz) I am finally becoming more comfortable with them. So, my thighs (and tops of knees):

da643058-9806-4a49-af69-59c05c646ce6_zpsf4b1c81a.jpg
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    At what point do you measure your thighs? Is it at the very top which is the widest part, right beneath the crotch, or do you measure at mid-thigh level?
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Ok, so... here goes...

537629_447237018689374_1546760884_n.jpg

Hey sexy lady!
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    I'll play along and post, too. I spent most of my life hating my thighs (I can remember sitting at my school desk in elementary school hating how they squished together) but the past couple years I've been working to change my attitude and I've got to say that my thighs and I are getting along nicely these days. I figure they're never going to be tiny so they may as well be as darn strong as I can make them!

This picture was just snapped a few minutes ago. In the last 6 months while taking a break from dieting and logging food along with doing NROLFW I have gained over 10lbs and nearly 2" on my hips and those nasty "hate my thighs" thoughts have tried to sneak back into my head again. Not going to let that happen, though. These thighs have helped me squat, deadlift and lunge more than I ever have before. They have also carried me through 6 full marathons (as well as countless shorter races and what seems like millions of training miles) and will need to be strong and sturdy for the 2 marathons I'm signed up for in 2013.

photo-1_zps6a811851.jpg
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I'll play along and post, too. I spent most of my life hating my thighs (I can remember sitting at my school desk in elementary school hating how they squished together) but the past couple years I've been working to change my attitude and I've got to say that my thighs and I are getting along nicely these days. I figure they're never going to be tiny so they may as well be as darn strong as I can make them!

This picture was just snapped a few minutes ago. In the last 6 months while taking a break from dieting and logging food along with doing NROLFW I have gained over 10lbs and nearly 2" on my hips and those nasty "hate my thighs" thoughts have tried to sneak back into my head again. Not going to let that happen, though. These thighs have helped me squat, deadlift and lunge more than I ever have before. They have also carried me through 6 full marathons (as well as countless shorter races and what seems like millions of training miles) and will need to be strong and sturdy for the 2 marathons I'm signed up for in 2013.

photo-1_zps6a811851.jpg

Hello, gorgeous!!
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I used to abhor my thighs from the first time I was nicknamed "thunder thighs" by a boy I had a crush on at the tender and very impressionable age of 11 until a few months ago.

I started gymnastics very young and was quite muscular for my age, especially in my thighs. But I didn't know that, I just thought that they were fat :-(

And that logic continued into high school when I ran track for two years (sprinting) and my thighs remained huge.

Of course with the weight gain they're much bigger than they were, but I now love them and they're still quite muscular. I took swimming lessons for a while and the instructor commented that my legs were really powerful. When I flex I can totally see my quadriceps clearly, it's just my inner thighs where the fat is stored. But I still love my thighs, they're awesome and amazing.

27 inches right now, hoping to get down just a little, but not too much. I don't want a thigh gap.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

photo-1_zps6a811851.jpg

Damn girl!!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    <
    Does my profile picture count (taken today)? I've always hated my legs, probably more than any other part of my body. I have always avoided wearing shorts and tight clothes, but I'm starting to really appreciate them. They are strong and getting stronger constantly, and I see muscular curves I've never seen before!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    3hFbueu.jpg?1
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This is just an awesome thread. I love how strong my legs are, but my thighs keep murdering pants so.... I'll love them much more once I get rid of some of the fat covering them :happy:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Awwww where my ladies at?!?!?!?
    THIGH THURSDAY!!!! Still loving them! A little boast here - my thighs helped me squat 195# and deadlift 225# (barbell) and 245# (trapbar) last week! So I'm loving them LONG TIME this week! ;)

legs228132_zps169a65aa.jpg

Great job! :)
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    2012-04-17_18-45-11_200.jpg
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im terribly in love with my own legs, heres an older photo >.<

5843735_orig.jpg
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    My thighs and *kitten* have been the main area that I have had 'baggage' about (no jokes about saddlebags please!) - they have always been big, and I was teased about them when younger. Also, my biggest dislike about my thighs was/is the area above my knees - I never wear shorts or skirts in public showing them (well, I never actually wear skirts anyway). Thanks to threads like this (and skwatz) I am finally becoming more comfortable with them. So, my thighs (and tops of knees):

da643058-9806-4a49-af69-59c05c646ce6_zpsf4b1c81a.jpg

You look fantastic! I also hate the area above my knees. Probably not helped by the fact that my father-in-law once made fun of my knees. That was a few years and quite a lot of pounds ago.

You have such a tiny waist and gorgeous abs!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Dizzle girl I love your thighs! In fact everyone who has posted here is bloody awesome!

I have very muscly legs, especially my thighs. I'm pretty proud of the amount of muscle I have on them...... if only I didn't have about 4 inch of extra flab on them I would post pics! Am pretty sure I will love them when I get closer to my goal weight (about another 40+ lbs)

ditto... minus the very muscly part. They're getting there though, deadlifted 110 today so underneath that jiggly stuff, I know there's muscle!

but if you post yours now, I'll post mine.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    <-- Feeling pretty good about mine these days
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    . How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs?
    because our boobs ARE boobs..bigger boobs are awesome, cottage cheese thighs are not:laugh:
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Bump to remind myself to take some pics bc I'm loving my legs these days. :) They're getting fuller and built better than ever.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i'm in love wtg great topic op