Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Yes, true beauty is on the inside, but let me shout an "AMEN!" to the ladies with shapely legs!!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My profile picture today is in honor of my thighs...on the left I was 185# and hadn't started lifting yet. On the right, I am 155# and in progress with lifting. This just shows that lifting heavy things (i.e. SQUATS) didn't make my legs get bigger....rather they got stronger and more taut...and as I DROPPED BODY FAT, they got leaner and more defined. I'm still not at goal (I'm about 25% bodyfat, want to be 18-20%) so I'm excited to see how much leaner they will get as I continue to make progress....and lift heavy things! :)
    Edited to make pic smaller, lol:
    picstitch3.jpg

You super incredible thighs give me hope!

I sooo agree! Please share your height, and what you do/did to get to this point! You are inspirational!!! :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've hated them for so long. Even after 60 pounds lost they are still huge compared to the rest of my body. It makes finding pants a HUUUGE pain in the behind! However, I've learned to accept my body the way it is lol. My entire family is made like this and I don't think there's much else I can do about it. I'm healthy and active and that's what matters most, right?

945541_10151643227863307_23451354_n.jpg
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My issue with my big thighs is when I wear dresses or skirts. My legs sweat and rub together and it freaking hurts. Suggestions?
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Amen. Thighs are where it's at. I'm wearing a skirt to work today, and I definitely look thick (in a good way.) These Koreans ain't ready. :-)
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I H-A-T-E my thighs and my calves!!! Right now my thighs are so flabby and out of shape from weight loss and it is disgusting to me. And I have always had big calves, from sports, even when I was thin, so I despise them too. I'd love to be able to wear dresses and skirts but NO way with these thunder, jiggly thighs. Ugh!!:sad: :noway:
  • skinnyvegan108
    Options
    Eh I'm bored why not
    Idk what measurement they are because I haven't measured in a month but my legs have never been too bad. I think smallish legs just kinda run in my family lol!

351tx85.jpg
  • michybee86
    michybee86 Posts: 12
    Options
    I think I could love my thighs, 23" also sorry no photos, i can totally handle the size, what I cant handle is my ugly varicose veins, unfortunately these are hereditary so I knew I would get them as my mum has a few but at the tender age of 27 it really hits my confidence when I am the only one on the beach with these ugly things, a really big bulging one on my right thigh which ruins my hard work as it sticks out no matter what I do, eugh!

But otherwise, loving the thread!! Good work guys! X
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I H-A-T-E my thighs and my calves!!! Right now my thighs are so flabby and out of shape from weight loss and it is disgusting to me. And I have always had big calves, from sports, even when I was thin, so I despise them too. I'd love to be able to wear dresses and skirts but NO way with these thunder, jiggly thighs. Ugh!!:sad: :noway:

Not a thread for thigh hate. Stop hating on your body, why on earth would you despise athletic calves, Give your head a shake woman!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I don't love my thighs actually - whats wrong with wanting to be the best version of you and not settling for the out of shape version?
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have to say I absolutely LOVE this thread...I would put a picture but don't know how, I started with 26.5 inches and am now 24 inches, which is great improvement, but my thighs have been hard for me since I was a teen, now 33 and reading thru this gives me so much more confidence about them and I just want to say thank you for that....I will stop beating them up and keep working them...I have to say they are muscular and I can squat 245 because of them:)
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    2wd7ltx.jpg

Here they are!

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving and everything is in piles!

Wow! Those are the kind of thighs I want. How did you do it?

I don't know why women hate on their thighs, they are so attractive.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I don't love my thighs actually - whats wrong with wanting to be the best version of you and not settling for the out of shape version?

Who says anyone here is settling for out of shape...the title simply states ladies who LOVE their thighs welcome, those who dont can complain about it elsewhere
  • WildBillR
    WildBillR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing ladies on this thread! As a guy, I really do NOT understand how women with attractive bodies can be hating themselves so much because they don't look like something out of Victoria's Secret. Most of the women with pics on here would get a second unobtrusive glance from me. For those who haven't sent pics, keep working with what works for all of us - healthy diet and exercise.

BTW - Reading this inspired me to do a leg strength training workout instead of cardio today.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this and finally contributing :)

2jew7ec.jpg

ehevsz.jpg
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I:heart: my thighs... they big and beautiful and go hand in hand with my hips which are also wide...I love my curves. ..
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    25.gif
    HAHAHAHHAhahahahaha this just made me laugh so hard.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Please excuse the bite marks. :blushing:

38849_416155963019_4134997_n.jpg

Did you ever know that you're my heeeeroooooo?? LOL Awesome!!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • TheYoungys
    TheYoungys Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I struggle with my feelings about my legs. They carry me up huge mountains, help me run through the woods, are very flexible and have been very good to me. That aside, I am always concerned about their size, shape and my lovely knobbly knees. Still, at the end of the day I am lucky to have them and my thighs have reduced to 18.5 in since I started MFP so yay!

[img]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a603/YoungyTL/Facebook/Instagram Photos/41e21738-e051-4f96-b64f-266dae788e22_zps5ba1ddd5.jpg[/img]