Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to taking a photo or two.

196DEA1D-5A67-42A4-A80A-8728ADA090FA-6060-000006C681587620_zpsc8a3acb6.jpg

6DE730AD-3A20-46CD-B5DD-FAF2AC7A9E97-6060-000006C677665E84_zps6fdfcabd.jpg

Keep the Thigh Love train choo-chooing homeslices
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awwww where my ladies at?!?!?!?
    THIGH THURSDAY!!!! Still loving them! A little boast here - my thighs helped me squat 195# and deadlift 225# (barbell) and 245# (trapbar) last week! So I'm loving them LONG TIME this week! ;)

legs228132_zps169a65aa.jpg
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    All the thighs that are loved are smooth. I haven't seen anyone posting their cellulite afflicted thighs and calling it love. It's easy to love something when it's beautiful....

Well, I've seen several photos where the thighs have actually been fully clothed...

But I know what you mean about cellulite. I have a lot of it, but MOST women do. Some is worse than others, but sometimes it can be minimized a lot with the right pose, or the right lighting.

In fact, I have loose skin and cellulite almost everywhere on my body, and although it may not be easy for me to love it, that makes my body no less worthy of love.

My arms have batwings. But those arms have held and rocked my babies, they have hugged my loved ones, they have reached down to help up a child that needed a helping hand.

My tummy has loose skin. But that tummy carried two babies. It has been there to nourish and support me my whole life. And it loves a deep belly-laugh.

My thighs are dimply. But they get me up and move me around every day. They have helped me climb hills and ski down mountains.

So I'm gonna' love all those things anyways. Because beauty is about more than just what the outward appearance is.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Great to see this thread and all these wonderful examples of beautiful thighs! It's also a refreshing change from all the self-hating threads about various body parts. You ALL look fantastic. Thank you all for sharing your photos and stories, and especially for showing off your ability to love yourselves. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, Jen!! You know I hate my thighs lol. I'm 5'4, 130 lbs with 22" thighs. They are only 4 inches smaller than my waist... Urgh. I'm going to try to take a picture after class and put it up here. I'm terrified, but I'm gonna do it!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    love this post! and i do love my thighs :) I just want to tone them up. :)

last time I lost a lot of weight, I felt weird without them haha.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Work in progress!

thighs.jpg
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    I love my thighs. And, FTR, I have cellulite on the backs....but who cares? I don't and my husband doesn't...that's all that matters to me. They are strong and only getting more so!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Dizzle girl I love your thighs! In fact everyone who has posted here is bloody awesome!

I have very muscly legs, especially my thighs. I'm pretty proud of the amount of muscle I have on them...... if only I didn't have about 4 inch of extra flab on them I would post pics! Am pretty sure I will love them when I get closer to my goal weight (about another 40+ lbs)
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    THIGH THURSDAY!!!! Still loving them! A little boast here - my thighs helped me squat 195# and deadlift 225# (barbell) and 245# (trapbar) last week! So I'm loving them LONG TIME this week! ;)

I know this thread is about thighs (and I love mine, and yours by the way) but those shoes ROCK! Love them!
  • nayla1984
    nayla1984 Posts: 17
    Options
    LOL
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    :heart: For Dizzle

Photoon13-02-14at1036AM_zps4b2cc780.jpg
  • jayliospecky
    Options
    :heart: For Dizzle

Photoon12-10-04at856AM2_zpsd259e437.jpg

*jawdrop*
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    20130307_090624_zps65e9a7cc.jpg

another installment for the dizz :heart:
  • nayla1984
    nayla1984 Posts: 17
    Options
    7ca.gif
    LOL TylerJ76
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to love mine....2 months later! They don't jiggle quite as much as they used to :laugh:
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of reading threads from ladies complaining about their thighs. Stop berating your legs and speaking such nastiness over them. They are *not* disgusting. They are not ugly, hideous, awful, etc just because they don't look like some supermodel's legs. You are a woman....not a 14 year old girl. As your body matures you develop curves in areas like your thighs, booty, hips, and boobs. How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

Thighs come in all shapes and sizes. Hello, my name is Jen and I am a recovering thigh-hater. Through the support and love of my MFP crew, I've learned to see my thighs for what they are - strong, shapely, and worthy of admiration! But I didn't get these thighs from sitting on my butt and complaining about them. It took a whole lotta squats, lunges, deadlifts, and jumping to begin transforming them from 26" of sloppy, fatty thighs to 23" of strong, muscular thighs. (I'm not a runner, I hate traditional cardio work...and if you do enough squats in a row - you'll see how much cardio is involved in lifting!)

I have tried to deem Thursday as "Beautiful Thigh Thursday" on my wall in an effort to get my fellow girly friends on here to love and embrace their thighs. To see that they don't need to be 18" and thin to be hot. The only way you are going to love on your thighs is to start SPEAKING IT OUT instead of putting them down. And do work. Lots of work. They'll reward you, but it won't be overnight so be patient. Encourage your friends with kind words when they have the courage to bare an area of their body that often comes under intense scrutiny.

Ladies who love their thighs - please share your gams here so we can show everyone that it's not always about having the "perfect legs" - but the confidence you walk out in those legs is way more attractive then body hating. :flowerforyou:

23" right here baby!
    IMG_3696-1.jpg

I love you
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

I know this thread is about thighs (and I love mine, and yours by the way) but those shoes ROCK! Love them!

Thank you! Now - run to kohls.com - they are on clearance right now! Elle is the maker and they're like $20, plus there's a 30% off code out there - SHOPNSAVE - if you are a Kohls cardholder. :) If used for nothing but sessy time, they are worth it! The picture doesn't show it well but they are a gorgeous shade of RED! *muah*
  • jayliospecky
    Options
    Ok, so... here goes...

537629_447237018689374_1546760884_n.jpg
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Ok, so... here goes...

537629_447237018689374_1546760884_n.jpg

Holy hell woman! You've been hiding them gams! :love:

You ladies are all fkn awesome!!! So much hottttttt in this thread!