Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Chris Brown.

What did Chris Brown do to you?

Well, for starters, he exists.

Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

Calm down. I'm allowed to imaginary punch whoever I want. *imaginary punches you in the throat*
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Whoever decided that Kate Middleton's pregnancy should be urgent breaking news on Yahoo -.-
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anyone, but there might be someone I'd like to kick in the taco...
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i cant say.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Andrea from walking dead... She's the new lori. Kill her off already. :tongue:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to punch that New Hampshire Couple who beat and burned that Little boy and then ran off to Florida. I'd punch both of them right in the face multiple times

I live in the town next to where they are from, trust me - you are not alone in this!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Whoever decided that Kate Middleton's pregnancy should be urgent breaking news on Yahoo -.-

*kitten*...I actually thought "who the eff is Kate Middleton?!" Oh..right..
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I would like to line up all of the Kardashians and just slap them like the three stooges.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I want to punch people who want to punch other people. Its an irreversible cycle.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The random Biker I punched this weekend who groped the random girl that didn't want to get groped.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options

*kitten*...I actually thought "who the eff is Kate Middleton?!" Oh..right..

I did that too.. !!!!! Who's that. Oh yea... her.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to punch that New Hampshire Couple who beat and burned that Little boy and then ran off to Florida. I'd punch both of them right in the face multiple times

I live in the town next to where they are from, trust me - you are not alone in this!

Well may I say hello to a fellow New Hampshirite?
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I do not punch discriminate
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HIPSTERS!!!:bigsmile:
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Chris Brown.

What did Chris Brown do to you?

Well, for starters, he exists.

Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

Calm down. I'm allowed to imaginary punch whoever I want. *imaginary punches you in the throat*

cute
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I have a list.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The Office Hyena

There's already a line for this...in fact, I think you need to take a #...
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Well may I say hello to a fellow New Hampshirite?

You may! Hello! :drinker:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

Wow. You related to Chris Brown? And who asked??? Uh, the OP and the other poster. Let it go, dude.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Punch ALL the people!!!!!