Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• ThePerplexed1
    ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    And oh yeah and would like to punch the idiot who permanently damaged my shoulder while sparring. But alas he is extremely good!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    25jjd40.png
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'd like to punch Cancer in the face repeatedly...
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Bring your face closer to the screen...

chuckpunch1.gif

Now, get up.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    That list is way too long..
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

chuckpunch1.gif

Now, get up.

Win.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'd like to punch Cancer in the face repeatedly...

With brass knuckles! I will hold it down for you.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I know this is probably very old news, but Paris Hilton. Yes, still. Her very existence unnerves me to no end.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Best. EVER. *steals*
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My ex and his wife.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    anyone who says I can't eat pie . . . or ice cream, or fruit, or milk, or a big bloody steak
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to punch Jay Leno in the face. he's a funny guy but his face just bugs me.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

chuckpunch1.gif

Now, get up.

That's so cool I think I peed my pants
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

^^^This person
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Warren Sapp

Dude has always bugged me.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my coworker who caused me to have to work this weekend on projects he hid from me. all he had to do was ask a question and i would have told him where to send the projects, but instead he just put them on his desk saying "i dont know where they go"

he's been told where they go at least three times. i really really want someone strong and big to punch him in the face, i dont think i'd do enough damage.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Hitler, Stalin, the list goes on

Huh...this answer makes me wish I had a more righteous answer rather than just Jay Leno...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Dennis S........Haven't seen him since 1971, but if I ever do, I am going to put a dent in his forehead.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My husband's ex-coworker. we'll call her idiot.

She had a kid in HS and her mom adopted her, girl was raised thinking idiot was just her older sister. Mom cheated on dad, idiot decided her parents weren't raising kid well enough and fought for custody. won.

when girl was in jrhs, idiot got out of control with her drinking/blah blah blah. Decided she needed to "Go find herself" after thousands and thousands of dollars and a few trips around the world she "found herself" and is no settling down several time zones away while the girl is being raised by her step-father. areyou****ingkiddingme???

she's now posting all these beautiful pictures of where she lives and raving about her new job. Even though she could easily get a really good job where her kid and husband lives!!

Oh yes, and she's no long FB friends with her husband (who adopted girl) or daughter. Can I punch her in the throat instead?
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Octomom ... And also people who think 3/4 of our basic food groups are poison & use fear to try to convert others to their views .... :grumble: