Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    like box? my two best guy friends. Id box them both on youtube. Not the same day though, id be dead. Theyre pretty strong and light on their feet.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i want to punch every bee in the face....

listen to dane cook to understand that one.

Hahaha, instead of punching anyone in the face, I'm just going to use my shark rocket.

haha...some has my sense of humor!!!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    #1 Tony Horton - right in the throat
    #2 Shaun T - right in the throat
    #3 Leandro Carvalho - kick him in the nads
    #4 All the spider monkeys at the Cross Fit gym punch them in the forehead, kinda like a Z stamp
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    #4 All the spider monkeys at the Cross Fit gym punch them in the forehead, kinda like a Z stamp

What's a spider monkey?
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

What's a spider monkey?

Nvm I just googled it. You're a racist.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    My best friend's "husband" - in quotes because he can't decide if he is or isn't.

gay?

Can't decide if he wants to be married or not - loves her but wants to sleep with other women, doesn't want to split their home up but wants to be "happy", wants to fix their house up so that it will be ready to sell "if they don't work out" - What committed husband talks like that?!

She should take control and dump his *kitten*
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Huh? Cross fit dudes are little guys with no fat that work me to death at the gym. What are you talking about?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options

What's a spider monkey?

Huh? Cross fit dudes are little guys with no fat that work me to death at the gym. What are you talking about and you're short and your mother dresses you funny.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

What's a spider monkey?

Huh? Cross fit dudes are little guys with no fat that work me to death at the gym. What are you talking about and you're short and your mother dresses you funny.

lmao
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options

What's a spider monkey?

lmao

So am I still a racist?
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    My college professor who thinks every class should be turned into a stage for him to vent about his political opinions. In a Spanish class about film.
  • matt1195
    Options
    One of the kardashions or peris hilton! But i dont hit girls so i would probably throw something at them bwahahahaha
  • Flamenquero
    Options
    Justin Bieber. He represents the decline of music in America.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

What's a spider monkey?

lmao

So am I still a racist?

No. Nice rims
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    1. The guy in the semi truck who backed into my car last night and then tried to say he didn't when the cops showed up.
    2. My boss (why are bosses always the one in the company who knows the least about the actual job that is done there?)
    3. My apartment's office manager.

Those are just the ones that come to mind right now. Stupid people exist everywhere and are constantly giving me excuse to imaginary punch them.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't punch, I bite.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Today it would be my dentist...for screwing up the molds I had made for a bite plate and now I have to go get them done AGAIN :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to muff punch Gwyneth Paltrow. Female douche bag.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    The random Biker I punched this weekend who groped the random girl that didn't want to get groped.
    My hero :flowerforyou:
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I would love to plant my foot firmly and deeply up the roo-rah of all the condescending PC Police.

If you are one of the deplorable cretins who has made a PC correction to anyone on this thread.... I understand....you have urgent needs that should be addressed quickly.....and you can immediately move your roo-rah to the front of the line.