Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Justin Bieber!!! And I would do it for a million times :devil:
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Nicole Santos

I would like to start with a punch in the face and go straight into a roundhouse kick to the throat, then poke her in the eye just to add insult to injury

OH! And then yell "Young lady, YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE F**K OUT!"
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Its not a person I'd like to punch, it is the autism that affects my little boy.

I cannot believe what I just read.

Please, never make your child feel like there is something wrong with him. I really hope you dont do that.
    I think she meant the Autism itself and not her little boy.
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well.. Since you asked..

I would pound my poor arms into stumps if I could punch every moron that drives in this town right in the face. ROAD RAGE!!!! lol

They deliberately block you from getting around them. They enjoy the petty little control they can exert on the road because they have zero control over their own pathetic lives.

They smoke cigarettes with their windows down, I don't want to smell that foul **** roll your damn windows up. I am trying to enjoy the nice weather.

They have no idea what a turn signal is used for. I'm not psychic.. I don't have ESPn :s

Tapping the brakes every few seconds for no frakking reason.

Playing their 1.21 jiggawatt stereo so loud my rearview mirror is shaking..

Stupid rednecks with train horns on their trucks.. I have a special hatred for those *kitten*.

Stupid rednecks that let their dogs walk around the truckbed- unleashed, going 80 on the freeway.. Ever wonder where the big dog roadkill comes from? bingo was his name O

Stupid rednecks who think their stock pick'em'up truck with a loud muffler is a hot rod.

Anyone that isn't speeding in the left lane.
    Especially idiots that want to go under the speed limit in the left lane.. Oh how I abhor you..

Lastly, if you see a car coming up behind you.. get out of my damn way, it won't kill you to move one lane over and let me get on with my day.

:) Ain't I a ray of sunshine on this subject?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    barack obama

jk
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    marco jaric! son of a b$#@ :explode:
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Lindsay Lohan's parents... because if there's anything worse than a 26 year old trainwreck whom everyone is sick of seeing in the "news", it's the two people in their 50s acting just as badly, clamouring over each other to be attached to her latest bit of exposure, instead of holding real jobs, with seemingly NO shame for their role in her downfall. I'm not giving her any credit to her talents, I was never a fan, but with parents like that I'd probably be a booze-soaked mess, too. Extra kick to the you-know-what for her dad, who, without contributing to society in any other way, seems to be ensuring future trainwrecks by donating sperm to women with poor taste in men and obviously low self esteem.
  • Flame073
    Options
    Oh f@ck !! Right this very minute I'd just love to smack my ex husband right in the mouth !
  • nasreenbaby
    Options
    I would love to punch the inventor of the Big Tasty at McDonalds for making it so big and so damn tasty. The sauce alone should be against the law.
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    the fatty in my office
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The CEO at my last job (he was my boss). Biggest *kitten* ever. He's the only person I've ever wished death upon.
    I still do, but id settle for a punch in the face. He's 6'6" though... i cant reach his face.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That woman in the office who is all holier than thou, sucks at her job and tries to get up in my personal business every day.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    George Bush
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    All the rich white hetero cis males.
  • AwesomeOne66
    Options
    *kitten* in my office who somehow decided that my private life should be public property....thanks a sh1tload for that...:mad:
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    the fatty in my office

If the reason you want to punch them is because they're fat
    That's really uncool and fatphobic of you.
    Actually, if that's not the case, you're still fatphobic for using "the fatty" to describe them instead of what you actually have a problem with.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    fatphobic?? lmao
    nd she said the fatty in her office ... doesnt mean she hates him coz g=he is fat , he is prob some retarded idiot
    #retardedidiotphobic
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    Taylor freakin' swift. Under all that make up I reckon she's super plain and she's got crazy eyes! And she was terrible and unnecessary in valentines day.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    fatphobic?? lmao
    nd she said the fatty in her office ... doesnt mean she hates him coz g=he is fat , he is prob some retarded idiot
    #retardedidiotphobic

Way to be ableist in attempt to be dismissive of fatphobia.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Although it's probably been said already..... the question is more appropriately asked "who WOULDN'T I like to punch in the face"...that saves us some time. ;)