Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Although it's probably been said already..... the question is more appropriately asked "who WOULDN'T I like to punch in the face"...that saves us some time. ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Justin Bieber!!! And I would do it for a million times :devil:

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

And Taylor Swift
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    My stomach so that I can reach my goal. :flowerforyou:
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Although it's probably been said already..... the question is more appropriately asked "who WOULDN'T I like to punch in the face"...that saves us some time. ;)

This sums it up for me. (Also, I want your back muscles.)
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Well.. Since you asked..

I would pound my poor arms into stumps if I could punch every moron that drives in this town right in the face. ROAD RAGE!!!! lol

They deliberately block you from getting around them. They enjoy the petty little control they can exert on the road because they have zero control over their own pathetic lives.

They smoke cigarettes with their windows down, I don't want to smell that foul **** roll your damn windows up. I am trying to enjoy the nice weather.

They have no idea what a turn signal is used for. I'm not psychic.. I don't have ESPn :s

Tapping the brakes every few seconds for no frakking reason.

Playing their 1.21 jiggawatt stereo so loud my rearview mirror is shaking..

Stupid rednecks with train horns on their trucks.. I have a special hatred for those *kitten*.

Stupid rednecks that let their dogs walk around the truckbed- unleashed, going 80 on the freeway.. Ever wonder where the big dog roadkill comes from? bingo was his name O

Stupid rednecks who think their stock pick'em'up truck with a loud muffler is a hot rod.

Anyone that isn't speeding in the left lane.
    Especially idiots that want to go under the speed limit in the left lane.. Oh how I abhor you..

Lastly, if you see a car coming up behind you.. get out of my damn way, it won't kill you to move one lane over and let me get on with my day.

:) Ain't I a ray of sunshine on this subject?

I think I saw you on 530 the other day. You got a lot of wiper fluid on your truck too!! *breaks* *flicks wipers* *brakes again*

:tongue:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Well.. Since you asked..

I would pound my poor arms into stumps if I could punch every moron that drives in this town right in the face. ROAD RAGE!!!! lol

They deliberately block you from getting around them. They enjoy the petty little control they can exert on the road because they have zero control over their own pathetic lives.

They smoke cigarettes with their windows down, I don't want to smell that foul **** roll your damn windows up. I am trying to enjoy the nice weather.

They have no idea what a turn signal is used for. I'm not psychic.. I don't have ESPn :s

Stupid rednecks with train horns on their trucks.. I have a special hatred for those *kitten*.

Stupid rednecks that let their dogs walk around the truckbed- unleashed, going 80 on the freeway.. Ever wonder where the big dog roadkill comes from? bingo was his name O

Stupid rednecks who think their stock pick'em'up truck with a loud muffler is a hot rod.

Especially idiots that want to go under the speed limit in the left lane.. Oh how I abhor you..

Lastly, if you see a car coming up behind you.. get out of my damn way, it won't kill you to move one lane over and let me get on with my day.

I think I saw you on 530 the other day. You got a lot of wiper fluid on your truck too!! *breaks* *flicks wipers* *brakes again*

:tongue:

People who get mad at people for NOT breaking the law confuse me...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    E.L. James.

Do I have to say why?

Oh, and anyone who thinks those books are "the best book I've ever read!"
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    i want to punch every bee in the face....

listen to dane cook to understand that one.

Hahaha, instead of punching anyone in the face, I'm just going to use my shark rocket.
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    My husband's boss
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My co-workers, who ACT like my boss.

POW! Take that, ho-bag!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My best friend's "husband" - in quotes because he can't decide if he is or isn't.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    it's easier to say who I dont want to punch......
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    today? almost everybody.
  • rambo831
    Options
    Gloria Allred. I'd like to turn her into Gloria Allblacknblue
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    The two sales guys in the local Diamond-Mazda car commercial.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    My best friend's "husband" - in quotes because he can't decide if he is or isn't.

gay?
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My best friend's ex-wife....she is a major B to everyone
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Well.. Since you asked..

I could be you. Goes double for the doofuses (doofi?) with the dogs in the truck beds. Also wanted to add the charmers who have the ginormous fake bull testicles dangling from the hitch. Saw some blue ones the other day, I laughed...
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

gay?

Can't decide if he wants to be married or not - loves her but wants to sleep with other women, doesn't want to split their home up but wants to be "happy", wants to fix their house up so that it will be ready to sell "if they don't work out" - What committed husband talks like that?!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    my boss..because I worked more hours then him or the lead tech this year and only took one sick day while each of them were sick on same week (boss had heart attack and lead tech had kidney stones) and he thinks I should not take the 2 weeks of vacation I earned yet he won't pay me extra for me working through vacation time this year ..and we are not making enough to hire more help even and he whined to me "I haven't had a vacation" when he is gone for hours out of a day all the time and leaves early and they both are gone all the time and I run the shop by myself a lot.
    They are gone for any excuse in the world all day yet they "don't count as vacation days" whatever!!
    I work so hard he wants to act like it's nothing because I am healthy.. :explode: