Who would you like to punch in the face?

Options

Replies

• GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My husband's gutter slut of an ex-fiance ... and her mother. I want to punch them both on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Sadly I can't pick just one person I'd like to punch.
    [/quote]

i competely agree!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to punch that New Hampshire Couple who beat and burned that Little boy and then ran off to Florida. I'd punch both of them right in the face multiple times

I live in the town next to where they are from, trust me - you are not alone in this!

Well hot damn...I'm from that area, too.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

Wow. You related to Chris Brown? And who asked??? Uh, the OP and the other poster. Let it go, dude.

Yeah he's my cousin
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    My cat, for ripping open and eating my Nilla Wafers.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to punch in the face that a....hole that cut me off this morning and then stepped on the brake in front of me so I can hit him. He is lucky I know how to control my vehicle.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Myself. I think I deserve it for one reason or another. I think many of you would agree. Punch away.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Dalton McGuinty, Michael Bryant, Barbara Kay, Kelly Ripa, David Zimmer, Michael Vick, Damien Cox, Kathleen Wynne... and any other ignorant person that believes in Breed Specific Legislation and wants my dog dead.
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I'd love to punch my ex-husband and his wife in their faces.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Who the hell asked you? He beat Rihanna....she took him back....get over it. Its her problem not yours.

Wow. You related to Chris Brown? And who asked??? Uh, the OP and the other poster. Let it go, dude.

Yeah he's my cousin
    Cool, can I arrange a date to deck that little manchild?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Fred Durst....and I want this playing in the background right before I do it....
    next message---
    Listen here, buddy, I gotta tell you somethin', I gotta tell you a thing or two-- If you keep comin' in my territory, next time I see you, If you keep messing around, next time I see you I'm gonna punch you right in the face. Right in the face, you got that? Right in your face; my fist - your face, you got that? Listen, you better-- you better shape up--you better shape up, son. If I don't hear back from you-- If I see you before you see me.....yeah, well, there you go, yeah. I'll talk to you soon. You better be hopin' I'm not angry......Right in the face.
    next message---

\m/
  • SohoCyclist
    Options
    Hitler, Stalin, the list goes on
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    At the moment no one. That will change as the day progresses. I will come back with an update. It will eventually be someone else who works at my employer. One of the idiots who works for me or some other government slacker I cannot fire.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    th?id=I.5019971429075799&pid=1.7&w=103&h=152&c=7&rs=1

to me, not a woman...

First thing that popped into my head as well.
    http://cheezburger.com/6592234496
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly no one at the moment... give it five minutes.
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    the drunk guy that put his arm around me and asked me if i was a guy or a girl on sat night on the dance floor :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    And now there are a couple of other people on my list :angry:
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Punch ALL the people!!!!!
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/22527738
  • ThePerplexed1
    ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    the drunk guy that put his arm around me and asked me if i was a guy or a girl on sat night on the dance floor :)

LOOOL I am sorry but that is hilarious. Says more about his state of mind than anything else!
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    lmao