15678911»

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    If your a dog then yes.
  • bpreteroti
    Options
    Yes, actually. I believe the way it works is to keep dry kibble in your pockets and eat a bit whenever you get hungry? Unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital doing this.

...Then again, I was too busy sitting on the side of the road licking my own *kitten* to notice the car coming.

Come on, really? I'm sorry to be so judgmental, but there's PLENTY of healthy food out there that you can lose weight while eating. DOG food is meant for DOGS, not people.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Sounds legit. Im gonna go to Walmart right now.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaaahaaaa ha ha h a umm nevermind
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I would try it, but then I'd have to also eat the crap my younger dog eats...... literally. She eats the crap of the older one.....as it's still coming out. Nothing beats freshness...... must be something more in it when it comes through one dog into the other?

Try it let me know how you go.

I just vomited in my mouth a little.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Similarly I ended up having no problems with swiping my dogs milkbones and eating them as a kid. They tasted interesting and were very dry but fun to eat. I stopped though once I found animal hair in them (think horse hair) and began to question just WHAT went into making those...

Apparently it's rat hair according to one of the other MFP'ers. :happy:
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes, actually. I believe the way it works is to keep dry kibble in your pockets and eat a bit whenever you get hungry? Unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital doing this.

...Then again, I was too busy sitting on the side of the road licking my own *kitten* to notice the car coming.

Come on, really? I'm sorry to be so judgmental, but there's PLENTY of healthy food out there that you can lose weight while eating. DOG food is meant for DOGS, not people.

omg, lmao. my side hurts from laughing :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    FYI: Pupperoni does NOT taste like pepperoni in any way, shape or form.
  • smantha32
    Options
    FYI: Pupperoni does NOT taste like pepperoni in any way, shape or form.

I wonder if anyone taste tests dog treats?

Does someone taste the product until it supposedly tastes like pepperoni? Or do they say "it looks like a pepperoni therefore we'll just say it tastes like one, and no one will know the difference"?

Until some warped person tastes it and goes WTF? :bigsmile: