Dog food diet?

Options

Replies

• RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    thanks for the laugh....I needed that this early in the morning.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh!!
  • dianacrum
    Options
    Is this real?!?
  • dianacrum
    Options
    Yes, actually. I believe the way it works is to keep dry kibble in your pockets and eat a bit whenever you get hungry? Unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital doing this.

...Then again, I was too busy sitting on the side of the road licking my own *kitten* to notice the car coming.

Come on, really? I'm sorry to be so judgmental, but there's PLENTY of healthy food out there that you can lose weight while eating. DOG food is meant for DOGS, not people.

^^^THIS^^^
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My dog doesnt need to diet, she already has a thigh gap.
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    its bacon bacon bacon! no its baggin strips
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Is this real?!?

Yes. You are reading it on the internet, that means it is real.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    firstsip = *kitten* disturber
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't feed dog food to my dog. do you know where the meat comes from? from dead animals...not just farming animals...but all dead animals they can put their hands on...including zoo animals and laboratories and kennels. sometimes even package material that comes from left over meat meant for human consumption is minced with the meat...coz they can't be bothered to take it off.

My dog says, "Mmmmmm......good." She does prefer the garbage can over her dog food, but we keep the cover closed. Seriously? Do you even own a dog? My dog not only eats crap, she rolls in it with relish. She will eat half a paper plate trying to get the last bit of grease. If she gets a little elephant and zebra mixed in, more power to her. Consider it her ethnic dining.

BTW, I feed her Nutrish, by Rachael Ray. She thinks it's almost as good garbage.:drinker:

why do you ask if i own a dog?
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't feed dog food to my dog. do you know where the meat comes from? from dead animals...not just farming animals...but all dead animals they can put their hands on...including zoo animals and laboratories and kennels. sometimes even package material that comes from left over meat meant for human consumption is minced with the meat...coz they can't be bothered to take it off.

My dog says, "Mmmmmm......good." She does prefer the garbage can over her dog food, but we keep the cover closed. Seriously? Do you even own a dog? My dog not only eats crap, she rolls in it with relish. She will eat half a paper plate trying to get the last bit of grease. If she gets a little elephant and zebra mixed in, more power to her. Consider it her ethnic dining.

BTW, I feed her Nutrish, by Rachael Ray. She thinks it's almost as good garbage.:drinker:

because he/she wants to defend feeding his/her dog a poor substitute for real food. also, you forgot to mention that some of the indiscriminate protein in dog food is in fact euthanized dogs and cats from shelters. There have been several news stories every couple of years about people outraged to find out that that “source of protein” is used in pet food, but no action taken to prevent its further use.
  • acogg
    Options

Because I am silly and gullible.:wink:
  • acogg
    Options
    My dog chases cats and she would eat one if she could ever catch one.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    My dog likes to eat his own *kitten*. His vet calls them "salty pretzels". Should that be part of my diet, too?? WTF????
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    My dog likes to eat his own *kitten*. His vet calls them "salty pretzels". Should that be part of my diet, too?? WTF????
    Guess it depends how serious you are about weight loss.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Guess it depends how serious you are about weight loss.

I guess...But, I'm really worried about the water weight from all of that salt...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    firstsip = *kitten* disturber

This isn't the poop thread!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    flavor.jpg
  • Simona40
    Simona40 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My dog's don't eat dog food. I cook for them. Yup...for real.

One of my poor dogs has put on weight since I've been losing weight because she eats all of my leftovers. She needs MFP!
  • carolmsb
    carolmsb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The only part I didn't like was drinking out of the toilet.
    :laugh:
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Yes, actually. I believe the way it works is to keep dry kibble in your pockets and eat a bit whenever you get hungry? Unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital doing this.

...Then again, I was too busy sitting on the side of the road licking my own *kitten* to notice the car coming.

Come on, really? I'm sorry to be so judgmental, but there's PLENTY of healthy food out there that you can lose weight while eating. DOG food is meant for DOGS, not people.

^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

My own 2 cents: are you f-ing kidding me?? What the heck is so wrong with some veggies???