I have a confession.....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Eyesblu
    Options
    still eat when my boyfriends not around so he doesnt judge me..a pint of ice cream doesnt sound too bad right now...peanut butter ripple...ugh
  • mrsraushel
    Options
    once, early on, when i was first starting out, i ate a jimmy john's unwich.

This made me smile. My friends were raving about how great unwiches are... I was disappointed.
  • mrsraushel
    Options
    I used to eat a whole large (90 count) bag of Totino's pizza rolls. That's 3150 calories... in ONE meal!

GOD, I LOVE those things! Pepperoni flavored. :bigsmile:

They are so good!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    *sigh* When I first started trying to lose weight....I drank light beer and ate "fat free" everything.

I know, I know. Shameful.

I ate Lean Cuisines and had NO beer.

CfkxH.gif

This made me laugh so hard!!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    One time, when I was 205... I went to Jack in the Box with my friend, dropped her off at home and then went to Burger King.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?
    Lol, I used to eat a whole bag of white bread 22 slices, lol.
    I still eat 8-10 slices sometimes, they are my worst temptation, reason I try to stay clear of the.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    once, early on, when i was first starting out, i ate a jimmy john's unwich.

This made me smile. My friends were raving about how great unwiches are... I was disappointed.

That's because the bread is the best part!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Philly cheesesteaks. On a recent trip to Philly, I had one for lunch and one for dinner.

My worst binges always involve some salty, some sweet and some creamy foods. Thinking of all that glurge in my tummy makes me feel sick. Also explains the big gut I still carry around. :(
  • samgray86
    samgray86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My worst old habbit was half a large stuffed crust pep pizza from pizza hut, then a few brownies topped with cream cheese icing.
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Half stick of Butter in a pot, at least a dozen eggs, several large scoops of minced garlic, half bag (the big one) of shredded cheese added to it...then 6 pieces of toast to mop up the sloppy, cheesy mess.

Never have added up the calories.. thankfully I don't have those type of "munchie" attacks anymore.

Added them up: 3,177 ugh and this was eaten late at night after some drinking and 3 meals during the day.

Dafuq are you talkinabout?? I can't even picture what this would look like? Where did you come with this bizarre concoction? :sick:

Used to eat soft boiled eggs and toast when I was growing up,Then I kinda took it overboard..skipping the boiling & adding the other crap. It is a nasty, eggy, cheesy, yummy mess.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Well here goes...

My worst ever was a whole large stuffed crust pizza, 2 portions of chicken wings, a portion of mozzarella sticks, 4 liters of full fat coke a whole raspberry cheesecake a pint of ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream 4 large white chocolate and raspberry cookies and 6 chocoalte filled doughnuts in the space of 3 hours....

I was actually disgusted with myself the next day...

You win!

My thoughts exactly! haha
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Earlier this week, I gave up my beloved carbs.

I lasted 2 days :laugh:
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    At least 1/2 jar of peanut butter in one sitting (which is more calories than you should have in a day!!!)

Haha that's a normal afternoon tea for me! I LOVE peanut butter

I weekly inhale a 500g bag of salted corn chips in one sitting. I always feel sick afterwards but I never regret it hahahaha
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    omg this is so embarrassing but this was when i hit rock bottom. i used to buy 2/3 packs of m&ms, a bag of chips, and a big soda after class and throw away all of the evidence. :/
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    2 words: FREAKY EATERS. It's a show on TLC, IDK if it's on anymore. I can't watch it, it's so sick!

For UK Sky viewers, its on DMAX and Home & Health
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just ate half a totinos pizza and a whole can of spaghetti o's. after over doing it on the espressos yesterday. U know the whole I dropped my phone on the concrete so I might as well smash it into little pieces expression? That's me this weekend.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i keep craving hot buttered toast
  • Lisamb757
    Lisamb757 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    once i ate a bacon steak cheese sandwich with a loaf of garlic bread instead of real bread it was about half a pound of each bacon and steak then the bread was another pound. best meal ever!

That sounds like something from Epic Meal Time!!! Hahah