Awkward moments,...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When you send a text to your friend telling her about your date the night before and the horrible kissing incident when you thought he was trying to eat your face....... and then realize you accidently sent the text to HIM......
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    When you accidently pocket dial your father at 3 am from a bar while having an intensive flirty conversation. Then he calls you back 5 minutes later to make sure your ok. (this just happened 2 weeks ago and I'm 32 ..it does not get less embarrasing the older you ger lol)
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Accidentally answering the phone when you're having sex and then when you're done your mom calls you back and asks if you are ok because it sounded like you were hurt.... >.<

haha this has happened to me, she thought I was crying :embarassed:
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    when your husband shows the family some pictures he took from your camera and hands it over to them and they see your bra and panty progress pictures... still not sure if they saw the one only in panties? but horrified either way.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When your 5 year old decides to tell your therapist that "mommy has a ring in her boobie!" :blushing:

um....is that any more awkward than your profile pic? just sayin.....

Which has suddenly changed.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I just started dating a guy and I went to his family event to find out someone points out and says to me "your the girl in the towel." I had to explain to the family. He really didn't see me a towel but had done a layout ad for a tub surrounding company and was their model for the photo shoot. I explained I was in a towel infront of a shower/tub surrounding.. Very very awkward, Lets just say we didn't stay that long for the party.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Oh I remember one from when I was little. I made "planes" out of old toilet paper rolls and my moms new pads. I brought it out to show her when a encyclopedia sales man was at the house. She was mortified. hahahaha
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    When you send a text to your friend telling her about your date the night before and the horrible kissing incident when you thought he was trying to eat your face....... and then realize you accidently sent the text to HIM......

Well, your lips do look like bubble gum lol
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    When you go to a public bathroom to poo in comfortable silence and then someone else walks in to use the bathroom so you have to pucker up. When you don't hear the woosh of water from your stall mate, you realize that you are now locked into a Who Can Hold Out Longer battle. You agonize over just letting loose or waiting for them to leave and you just know they're doing the same thing. Either you get up and wash your hands, defeated...or you wait until they get frustrated enough to do the same.

I've had some tense stand offs.

LMAO!!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    The awkward moment when you send a text to your coworker letting her know that the local Aldi's is having a hiring day in Saginaw and autocorrect changes Saginaw to v@gina.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The awkward moment when you send a text to your coworker letting her know that the local Aldi's is having a hiring day in Saginaw and autocorret changes Saginaw to v@gina.

Awkward auto corrects is a whole nother thread. LOL
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you are jogging on the track at the Gym and your underwear starts falling off, you think you are alone so you reach down your pants to pull them back up, only to find out someone else was right behind you after you finish....
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    While waiting for your appointment with the tax guy at a small office. The extra large coffee takes effect. You go to the bathroom, which of coarse is near the front desk, and there is no way to hold back the explosion. You don't want to come out of the bathroom cause you know everyone heard you.
  • pengwynn26
    Options
    When your friend asks you what you would like for a snack in the afternoon, a sandwhich or cereal, and you say, both. :drinker:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    When you get caught out creeping on your new date's LinkedIn...

I had to learn the hard way that they notify people when you visit their page :ohwell: