Awkward moments,...

Options

Replies

• Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Mine is similar- We received an email informing us that a supervisor had given her notice. I replied all in error and said 'Now we can send you all the dirty emails we couldn't send you when you were our boss'.
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    when you accidentally hit REPLY ALL on a very serious email your director sends to the whole org ... (meaning to reply to your friend) ... that says "That's what she said! Boom goes the dynamite!"

LOL

Always.....ALWAYS....quadruple check to make sure its not being sent to the wrong person...ive gotten in so many awful situations because of this.

this thread is hilarious
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    when you are at your daughters saturday afternoon Tae Kwon Do class with your small son, sitting with the other parents and drinking a diet coke, your son asks you for a drink and you tell him no, and he replies in a very loud voice "why? is there alcohol in it?"

hahaha That's awesome :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    when you get so *kitten* faced drunk that you climb into the tub naked, because you've gotten sick everywhere and fall asleep only to be woken by your friends brother who has to get your naked self out of the full tub of water, because he was afraid you would drown....
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When you're at the gym and accidentally wore the spandex pants that keep falling down so every time you do a seated lat pull-down, everyone in the weight room sees your thong...

Happened to me today. Fun times.
  • amann_84
    amann_84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Getting a little to close to the back of the treadmill while i'm running and almost face planting around a bunch of people at the gym.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    It's hard to pick just one!

That awkward moment when, you're falling asleep and you make a really weird high pitched squeak out of your mouth... and then your boyfriend goes... uh, what the hell was that?!
    That awkward moment when, you don't even get asked if you want a cookie or a doughnut, and they don't even bring them to you anymore!
    That awkward moment when, you get asked how much you weigh by the girls in the office because they see you being good with your food all the time.
    That awkward moment when, you send the wrong text to the wrong person.... yep, this is new for me, silly iPhone!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    To the OP of this topic, this has been the most entertaining post I have read since joining MFP. I can relate to quite a few of the replies. Thanks for the laughs, now back to work for me before I have a new one of my own :laugh:
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    That awkward moment when you're at the gym and this guy next to you is lifting heavy but he makes some strangely gutteral, erotic animal sounds and you get shivers.

What? He was cute! :laugh:
  • peles_fire
    Options
    When your husband finds out you had coffee with a stranger you met on Craigslist.

Thats not awkward, thats deserved.

You should check the exercise database...I'm pretty sure they have a calorie burn listed under "Jumping to conclusions." Nicely done!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    The awkward moment when you predict the end of the world and nothing happens.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

(I don't believe it btw) haha
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    When your 5 year old daughter's friend tells you she lives with her grandmother because her mother is crazy and goes to jail all the time unless she takes her pills, and that she is now in a place where they make her take her pills.

At that point you have no words.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    When a guy takes the urinal next to you when there are other urinals...
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    When that same guy then looks down at your hand and what it is holding and says... "Nice... Umm... Shirt." True story, happened to me in a bar in Key West.
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When you are volunteering at the church helping your Pastor with his computer files at work and you accidently see a bunch of emails he sent planning hook ups with other men he browsed for on Gay.com. and he tells them how amazing they look, and to send a face pic--and he's attached one of himself. What a shock---especially when he stands up there on Sundays preaching like the big hypocrit he is.
  • farfoorah
    Options
    That awkward moment when that girl that sits behind you in your college class is braiding your hair....and you turn around and it's not a girl at all but a boy....a very cute creepy boy.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    When that same guy then looks down at your hand and what it is holding and says... "Nice... Umm... Shirt." True story, happened to me in a bar in Key West.

Just say thank you...he knows whereof he speaks.
  • caseycole1
    caseycole1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When taking a yoga class and we're in the "v" and I hear a loud fart. I have tears falling down my face because I think it is my friend. I continue to have giggles throughout the class (yoga makes my feelings go across the board). At the end of the class the friend goes up to a 17 yr old girl and tells her that it is ok... everyone breaks wind. DOH. Yeah, she never returned. I felt so bad.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when that girl that sits behind you in your college class is braiding your hair....and you turn around and it's not a girl at all but a boy....a very cute creepy boy.

I wasn't braiding, I was twisting it to match my DNA. It's like we're one person now, you and me. :flowerforyou:

fez_I_love_you.gif