Lame.

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I get it now....it's pretty predictable. You made a post this morning and people did not agree with you and expressed differing opinions.

do you honestly think I am that small minded?...people are entitled to their opinions....
    I congratulate them on being different...even if they do not agree with mine...:D

Yes I do.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I think the main problem is people come up with a plan that is a complete waste of time and money, then want support for this plan. The caring people on the forum try to steer the newcomer in the right direction. An argument ensues.
  • blackroseorchid
    blackroseorchid Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I get it now....it's pretty predictable. You made a post this morning and people did not agree with you and expressed differing opinions.

As always it starts with a post by the OP that went wrong. Here is that post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/820117-no-support-from-family-or-boyfriend

No support at home, needs the forums to be nice to her.

I have no shame for what I posted...and no, I don't need the forums to be nice...because honestly, the world is not a nice place...I just think it's lame that people have no respect for other anymore....and that people feel the need to be mean...
    But that's what I get for being a dreamer and believing that people should treat people how they would like to be treated...
    I really don't care what any of you think of me...you are nothing to me...and this will all be forgotten tomorrow...
    But lolz...this is the internets...and people are jerks on the internets...
    *rolls eyes*
    My gods...do you honestly think linking to my previous thread is going to prove something?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Lame. All of it.
  • blackroseorchid
    Options

do you honestly think I am that small minded?...people are entitled to their opinions....
    I congratulate them on being different...even if they do not agree with mine...:D

Yes I do.

good for you!
    <3
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Gee... that was sooo NEGATIVE...
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Yes I do.

She's more like my personal comedian. She dances and performs for my amusement, as opposed to performing for the amusement of everyone. She's very good. I just bought her new shoes. They are a tap shoes. Would you like me to make her tap for you?
  • blackroseorchid
    Options

I stopped caring about three seconds ago..
  • blackroseorchid
    Options

Yes I do.

She's more like my personal comedian. She dances and performs for my amusement, as opposed to performing for the amusement of everyone. She's very good. I just bought her new shoes. They are a tap shoes. Would you like me to make her tap for you?

lmao...now this is actually funny...
    I like you,..lets be friends?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

As always it starts with a post by the OP that went wrong. Here is that post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/820117-no-support-from-family-or-boyfriend

No support at home, needs the forums to be nice to her.

I have no shame for what I posted...and no, I don't need the forums to be nice...because honestly, the world is not a nice place...I just think it's lame that people have no respect for other anymore....and that people feel the need to be mean...
    But that's what I get for being a dreamer and believing that people should treat people how they would like to be treated...
    I really don't care what any of you think of me...you are nothing to me...and this will all be forgotten tomorrow...
    But lolz...this is the internets...and people are jerks on the internets...
    *rolls eyes*
    My gods...do you honestly think linking to my previous thread is going to prove something?

No. I was pointing out a cycle.

In every instance that someone starts a 'the forums are mean' post, there is a forum post by the OP in which they did not get the support they thought they might get. You started a thread saying you have no support at home and your MiL makes you eat unhealthy by always suggesting you go through a drive-through.

Forum members pointed out, that you do not have to eat that food and that your MiL is not force feeding you the food.

Clearly that was not the answer you where expecting.

So now, to close the cycle you make a thread saying everyone is mean. And then get angry when people comment.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Yes I do.

lmao...now this is actually funny...
    I like you,..lets be friends?

I was being serious. =|
    Why does no one ever believe me?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Yes I do.

That made me smile.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Yes I do.

I aim to please...but just for you will I get the tap shoes out. :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

I stopped caring about three seconds ago..

Well that was rude and unsupportive
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is your opinion. I respect that. Now please respect mine. Mean is reality. Motivation is BS. If people are discouraged by people typing characters into a keyboard then they were not fully committed in the first place.

Yes....
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Yes I do.

I aim to please...but just for you will I get the tap shoes out. :wink:

It is taking every bit of my self control to not reply in a very creeper way right now. You're welcome.
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    I'm sorry, but nobody said you had to listen to it.
    Me personally, I am more MOTIVATED by being told to get off my *kitten* and work for something.
    I'm more MOTIVATED by being told that I'm junk and can't do it.
    Call me crazy, but I am more MOTIVATED by negativity and being challenged to prove people wrong....
    Yeah.
    Nobody said this place was supposed to be positive OR negative.
    I take the side of reality.
    Some people want the sugar coated crap of "Oh, you're fine..."...
    That's not me. That's not a lot of people.
    'Some people just want reality.
    If that's what you got and not what you wanted, ignore it.
    Why can't people just grow up and stop arguing about the dumbest things ever?
    :D Motivation and Support.
    This section keeps its name because of the WONDERFUL motivational posts and stuff in here.
    Maybe it's not your idea of motivation and support, but so many people are actually being helped in this section of the forum.
    So yeah, move on and stop being so offensive and taking everything personal....
    Grrrr. People...*SMH*....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Perception of negative or positive will depend on the person. Both can be used as motivation.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    Perception of negative or positive will depend on the person. Both can be used as motivation.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Agreed...completely.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    So OP, please enlighten me on how your post is motivational?

Personally, I find blind encouragement of stupid actions and agreements on dangerous plans to be demotivational. But please, continue with your outrage. How dare people disagree!