I Am Adam Lanzas Mother

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Pay a psychologist, or psychiatrist to try to fix him or put him on some meds or google it.

......................... :noway:

google it.........
    she obviously didn't mean google is going to fix him - use google to search for resources.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Pay a psychologist, or psychiatrist to try to fix him or put him on some meds or google it. I feel bad that she has a horrible violent problem child but don't pretend that you can't do anything about it or act like you have done everything. If you know your son is capable of committing anything like the atrocities in Newton, you bear some responsibility.

As for the child killer, he knew right from wrong as evidenced by that fact that he killed himself; he was too much of a coward to face the consequences of slaughtering 20 children. Mental illness or not, I don't have any sympathy for him.

I also agree with the minority opinion; kinda sick of seeing this maniacs face and hearing his name.

I would love wipe his name off the face of the planet and, personally, I don't have any sympathy for him. I turned the news off shortly after seeing that it occurred and I only check to see if the "facts" have changed as they always do in these cases. That is my perspective but it is quite colored by my own experiences. But that's really not the point of most of the discussion here though. The problem is, believe it or not, its nearly impossible to get help for these type of people. And I do sympathize with his family, living and dead.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.