Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WTF! OMG!!!! I never say WTF on a forum but WoW!!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    amazing. wtg :-)
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    Wow - that brought a tear to my eye! Very moving!
    You've done fantatically well and the transformation is truly inspirational.
    You've turned your life around and that of another too!
    You should be extremely proud of yourself.
    Keep it going and get to that goal of yours.
    I'm have no doubt you will.
    Good luck with everything you do - H x
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story - and you look GREAT!!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    LOVE your joke at the beginning :laugh: I can't imagine how much dedication and courage it took to get to where you're at today! Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on overcoming and taking control!
  • Princess41463
    Princess41463 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look GREAT! Keep it up and enjoy a lifetime of healthy living!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....you look amazing!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You are a survivor. And beautiful, outside and soul too. <3
  • Tammyinbali
    Tammyinbali Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    *bump*

I quickly read through but am on my way out the door, want to have a proper read when i get home from work.

You've been through an amazing transformation...you must be so proud :)
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I just want to applaud you for fighting those demons and finding YOURSELF and your true worth. I grew up in a similar household, and I know how hard it is to spend years hashing through all that pain and trying to build the life you want (for yourself, and for your kids) out of not much at all (especially in the way of good, loving examples). KUDOS. You have given your family the gift of a better life -- and now, you've finally gotten to that place where you can give yourself something back. Way to GO! Way to feel strong, proud, and finally happy. Enjoy your JOY. So many ((hugs)) for you.
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Reading your story makes me want to stand up and clap! Yeah!!!!! I like you and I like what you have done! You have made some great choices to work through a very difficult life. Any, by the way, you are lovely :) Thanks for sharing from your heart.
  • GBeinmyself
    Options
    WOW, Good job. Now, this is true weight loss, and what we all are trying to accomplish. You are great, and a wonderful motivation for me.
  • aclark316
    Options
    You look amazing!!! It's nice to hear stories from people that have not only overcome a weight loss issue but personal issues as well. As it turns out sometimes those personal issues coincide with the weight. You are beautful and your family is very lucky to have you. :)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    you are amazing and you are incredibly beautiful and strong inside & out. What an inspiration to come from such beginnings to be being a healthy wholesome person raising 2 great kids. So happy for you. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • lturner10
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! Congratulations! Your story is so inspiring and I'm so happy for you. The friends who aren't happy for you are jealous and whilst it may hurt now, I think you're probably better off without them in your life if they aren't able to be pleased for you and if they continue to be negative about your success. Well done for all your hard work x
  • Blade7184
    Blade7184 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! I can't say enough about how incredible you look! Keep up the good work!!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your huge success! Doesn't it feel great. So many things that you said is similar to my story, not the parents (well my mom was off but more verbally than physical) , but marrying young and staying together, the strained friendships after losing weight, amazement at your pants and sweaters.

I still expect them not to fit when I first put them on! Do you find yourself saying the wrong weight, as in reversing numbers or saying 200 and something instead of 100 and something? I can't ever remember and since I weighed in the 200s for so long sometimes I say that, lol.

It's so great to see others stories on here and know that it can be done long term, and isn't it the strangest thing to not be the biggest girl in the room? It's taken me a year and a half to lose the weight and I still see myself as fat. Sometimes at the gym I'll be surprised at my image in the mirror, realizing that the thin person looking back at me is myself! I too hope our brains adjust because I would love, love, love to be happy with my body rather than having my brain keep trying to tell me I'm still in a size 22 or whatever pants, lol.

Good luck to you on your amazing journey!

edited for spelling
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!