Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story, glad you overcame your childhood troubles. You look amazing!
  • fahadbsaeed
    Options
    Congratulations !! you look amazing.
  • hallucinogenic_lipstick
    Options
    Well done and congrats! You look amazing :)
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Great job. Your story is inspiring. I am sorry you have some "friends" who don't support you fully. It may just be their perception, they were more comfortable with a heavier less confident you. If they are real friends they will come around, if not it sounds to me as if with your supportive husband and other friends you will be just fine.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What a very sad story about your childhood. :( You have came a long way and I applaud you for that. 109 pounds is no small feat! Congratulations to you!!! You look amazing!!!

I think your friends that liked you better "before" are frankly jealous of how far you've come. You are a healthier person now and that shouldn't be frowned upon. It's too bad they have to act the way they do. I would think if they are TRUE friends, they will come around, if not, their loss!!!

Congratulations again! Good luck to you with your last 35 pounds.
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping!!!!
    I am so thrilled for you! :flowerforyou:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations both on your incredible weight loss, facing your past & learning how to cope with it, moving on, helping others and becoming a happier new person! Thank you for posting and showing others that you can take control of your life, regardless of the past. I'm so proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wowee you look amazing
  • Bjmtrainer
    Bjmtrainer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look gorgeous!

I went through a huge weight loss 10 years ago and I had some friends who treated me differently afterward and some friends who were thrilled for me. Everyone reacts in their own way. I have yet to hear of anyone who went through a dramatic weight change who didn't lose someone along the way. Grieve for the friendship lost and move on. Those who are thrilled for you are the real friends!
  • rockersbaby1
    rockersbaby1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I too see a beautiful women before weight loss and after. Congratulations on becoming healthy and happy! Your story is such an inspiration!
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job. Thanks. You have been through a lot. You are a survivor and an inspiration.:love:
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow what a difference you have made. You have taken a turn for good health mentally and physically. Thank you for sharing your story, sometimes it helps to just put it out there in the universe. Let go and let God. You have come so far, best of luck on your new journey. Congrats:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!!!! congrats!! you've inspired me :)
  • GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing! You have truly inspired me.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing!!! :)
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    GOD has truly blessed you with strength and love! Stay happy, healthy and remember that HE has healed you and will continue to do so! Congratulations, continue to share the LOVE! Wished I knew you then! Live triumphly! :flowerforyou:
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    Agreed! You have ALWAYS been a beautiful treasure to me! I am just glad you feel so much more energized now! Hugs friend!

Oh my word! I just saw your post! Tysm & know that you're truly one of the best friends I've ever had. You've helped me buy back years that I'll spend as a mother & wife. I'm beyond grateful to you...hugs!!!!!!!!!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing and inspiring. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!