Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• mercymarque
    Options
    u look amazing. This was a very touching story. Great job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! Congratulations!!!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    You are so brave! I can't imagine what it took to stay on top of all of that, but you did it and came out not just with a better body but so much else... and you chose to share it instead of keeping it to yourself. Wonderful work and thank you for sharing your story. There's a story behind all of us, but it's rare to hear a person stand up and tell theirs. Way to go, brave girl!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Congrats on your loss and thanks for sharing.
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    THIS MADE ME CRY!!!!! I am so proud of you and your family !!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! You are beautiful inside and out!!! :flowerforyou:

Awwww don't cry! I can't take tears!!!! Lol. Lets have a diet cocktail instead. :tongue:
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    wow amazing !!!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    You are so brave! I can't imagine what it took to stay on top of all of that, but you did it and came out not just with a better body but so much else... and you chose to share it instead of keeping it to yourself. Wonderful work and thank you for sharing your story. There's a story behind all of us, but it's rare to hear a person stand up and tell theirs. Way to go, brave girl!

Awww thanks. Didn't look at it that way before. Much luv to ya!!! :heart:
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Congrats on your loss and thanks for sharing.

Oh my word! I had a stomach ache all day bcuz I was so nervous! Thanks for your kindness.
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    Jaw dropping!!!!
    I am so thrilled for you! :flowerforyou:

Really?!? Aww thanks so much! xo
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations to you on such an incredible change. I'm sorry that you have lost friends over this change, but sometimes we allow ourselves to lose these friends and we are unaware. I know that for me, I became less of an enabler and less of a doer for other people and have started focusing on me and my physcial health, my happiness, my mental health, etc.

Well done! You should be very proud. I hope that your self image catches up to the beauty that we are all able to behold.

WOW you couldn't be more correct!!! I identify enabling in my family so much more distinctly now. It's put me back in the 'black sheep' role again but this time I'm ok with that and happy to stand up for what's right & not what's popular.

My extreme & humble thanks!!!!
  • juju42
    Options
    Amazing....both your story and weight loss. You are such an inspiration!!! Well done to you and a very very happy New year!!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    you look fantastic! Bet you feel fantastic too!
  • traceyaand
    traceyaand Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great work. That is hard work and dedication.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job, you do look amazing.
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such an inspiration!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • theresabeasley
    theresabeasley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are Beautiful!!
    I have tear in my eyes and I am so impressed/amazed by your storey.
    I've been here a year and this is my first post.
    I don't have as much to lose as you, but it has still been hard.
    You give me some inspiration and motivation I seriously needed........
    Thank you!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman in both pics - you are an inspiration - Thanks for sharing!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    Wowza!! You look amazing and beautiful!! and I have taken a stance of cutting anyone off that is not on my side rooting for me!!

Get rid of all toxic people!! Feels amazing and such control!!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Not photogenic? Pfft, you're gorgeous, woman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!