Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Debz13yz_
    Options
    Great work! and you look amazing! beautiful! :)
  • ctj101502
    Options
    :flowerforyou: awesome!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! SO glad you are in a healthier place, and I may get flamed for this, but I see *2* pictures of beautiful women taking care of themselves. There is more to beauty than weight. In picture one I see twinkling eyes, bright colors, and enhancing makeup, not anything ugly at all. Enjoy the benefits fitness has brought you - you have always been a beautiful woman who deserves the best.

This!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am so thrilled for you. You deserve to be happy and healthy and healed. Congratulations, too, for breaking the chain and rescuing somebody else with your love. :flowerforyou:

Wow, beautifully said. Thank you SO much for that last sentence. No truer words huh? :heart:

and THIS-
  • kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job......you look amazingly good
  • Allegra_Williams
    Options
    Holly Beans girl! You've done a fabulous job!

Your dedication and hard work are paying off!!
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is evident! You are beautiful!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! Incredible!! And with everything you endured...to the loving home you have now. That's a win/win/win/win all the way around!!

Congrats!
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great job!!!!!!!:smile:
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    Oh my word! I know just what you mean!!! I wore a size 26 jeans at my heaviest. Tragic but now in a 10/12 I keep disagreeing with my friends when they pull cute items off the rack. I just KNOW they won't fit. Then they usually do and I feel completely lost like I don't know my own self. Very surreal.

Cute story...my adopted son is very happy with us and walks around with his arm around me ready to pounce I've a guy checks me out. LoL!!! I can't imagine anyone ever checking me out, but he gets sooooo protective! It's really precious. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    I want to be like you!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    I want to be like you!

I'm beyond humbled you'd say such a thing, but my flaws far outweigh my successes. You're awesome in your own way, I'm certain of it! But thank you, tears of gratitude from my heart to yours. :heart:
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing this! I've always struggled with weight and I'm 3 weeks into my weight loss journey - my goal is to lose 105 lbs to reach the high end of "healthy" for my height. I love seeing stories and pics like yours because it inspires me to want to be able to post a journey like that myself - one day!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing - good for you. Enjoy the shopping!
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing this! I've always struggled with weight and I'm 3 weeks into my weight loss journey - my goal is to lose 105 lbs to reach the high end of "healthy" for my height. I love seeing stories and pics like yours because it inspires me to want to be able to post a journey like that myself - one day!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing - good for you. Enjoy the shopping!

I'm sorry but I still can't wrap my head around inspiring anyone! But I can tell you my honest experience...I had tried before but never successfully. Not until I made a dear dear friend who wasn't catty or competitive, just positive and full of upbeat info! I learned to swap things out when I could, I learned about the importance of proteins and fibers, and she helped me feel that a bad day wasn't failure but just a momentary lapse for which to bounce back from! lol!!!

Having a reason and drive AND a team mate made all the difference! I also have had that "before" pic as my background on my phone for 14 months! Nothing like a place you don't wanna go back to that'll motivate you to move forward! ;)

Luv to ya!
    Jen~
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i think you look great!!!

Sending a friends request
  • mdyorston
    Options
    I am so thrilled for you. You deserve to be happy and healthy and healed. Congratulations, too, for breaking the chain and rescuing somebody else with your love. :flowerforyou:

^^second this
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You should be proof of your accomplishments! Wtg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!