Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Hi, my name is the 21st century. Clearly we have not met before. I see you've also not met my mom, the 20th century, either.

*high-five*
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

cm-28466-0508c47ca7e0c5.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that men have brains, and hearts in addition to penises.

And again women do (or should) enjoy sex too.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Tricia, women are useful for more than just sex. It doesn't all hinge on that.

You mean, for making sammiches and stuff?

The sammich meme is very popular here, but I can make my own sammiches. And baked goods! No, I'm talking about like the perspective and thought process. If I had my way, I would simply crush all my enemies.

My better half encourages me to take the high road, befriending them and then betraying them horribly. I would never come up with deviousness like that on my own.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Silly me, thinking that if a man ever wanted to marry me it would be for my personality, brains, sense of humor, and because, you know, he actually enjoys my company. I'm worthless except for my vagina. Thanks for opening my eyes.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    How is this confusing.

The "good" girls are hard to find and obviously harder to get in bed. The man wants sex. He gets easier girls in the meantime. Yes very confusing...
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Who are you calling a slut? Lol :laugh:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    But aren't woman the same way. They will over look the nice guy to be with the bad boy? its pretty simple why people go after those types. They want someone who will make their day to day exciting with something new. Though there maybe headaches from time to time I think most seek adventure and need something crazy in their lives to make things feel alive.

I guess most do not want the plain Jane who won't kiss in public.
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.
    No, most just magically turn into *kitten* after pretending to be nice...a guy must be nice to me, unless he looks like Jaejoong...then I don't care.... >_>
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Doesn't that make you a prostitute?

As for hiding ovulation; well obviously my girlfriend didn't get that memo. If I didn't already have a rough idea the nigh-humping my leg gives it away.
  • chasfound
    chasfound Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I for one love sex, when I get to the size I want to be and have the body to show, bet your *kitten* I will be showing it off, but that does not make me a slut, because what you cant see behind the picture is the person with in. There is no way a picture of someone half naked could tell you that, the girl is actually a successful woman who has been with the same man for 15 years and has two kids and a nice place to call home...Just saying. You cant judge a book by its cover. And smokin bud certainly doesnt have anything to do with anyone sex life.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Wow. The idea that sex is a currency is part of the entire reason why women are oppressed. It's why women get categorized as objects as opposed to people. Men aren't "considered a currency" because their sexual habits are not limited by social expectations. By allowing women to be free to do as they desire, they will actually gain value because they will be equals as opposed to objects. Ever watch those apocalypse movies they make? The first thing that happens is women become objects for trade. Why? Because there is less available in the market and the men are strong enough to control it. Freeing women from these kinds of names, allowing them to partake of whatever sexual choices they choose and legalizing prostitution are the steps necessary to be taken if women ever want any real chance at equality. Otherwise it will just be a bandaid there only to placate us and cut back our whining. Double standards and abused patriarchy are why women are in the social position that they are. I'm sorry you feel that it's better to lock a victim up than listen to her fight for justice.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    OP. I love your profile pic too!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    fozzy_zps19e7d0c4.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Are we taking sl*t role call?

Cause then I guess I should check in...
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    wow... some people here are REALLY judgmental and clearly "spend" (read waste) more time preoccupied with the actions of others instead of themselves. Where to begin... maybe here.... news flash, the world is seldom black and white, women are not good girls OR skank/sluts. (I can't believe I actually had to write that). These labels are all subjective and putting them in total binary opposition further deteriorates the argument. Plenty of "good" people are playful and liberated, others perhaps go beyond some arbitrary line in the sand, but its just that, arbitrary; If something or someone is offensive to you... move on.

Perhaps the question is "men that say they want one type of girl yet pursue someone completely different" (<-- see, no angry judgement of people that don't fit into a narrow mold). And again... wake up... this is true of both sexes. Most of the time edgy is better than dull. And, by the way, edgy can be any number of things, not skanky and/or slutty.

Not touching the "sex as currency" part... not enough time...

And this is one of my favorites... Saying you read the bible DOES NOT make you a Christian. That's a whole other discussion there.
    Even so, none of this makes a person "immune" to sexual attraction. In the end if people follow an ideal or a label, they're probably not going to find a real person. It's probably best to have a bit everything and not be confined to either end of the spectrum and look for someone that makes you feel good; probably someone that can be comfortable being both playfully naughty and nice!
    What others say and look for... that's up to them.
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

2. I have seen with a number of my male friends.... they quote bible verses... all over their FB, Instagram and etc but then next minute they're flirting with a girl taking half naked pictures. and Ya I'd say a girl taking a pic of her rolling a blunt is trashy....

chances are they're losers that's why they like trash

and taking a picture naked and posting it on instagram does make you a slut.........

I find your attitude to be close minded and appalling. It is attitudes like yours that for years when a woman was abused and her clothing was revealing that she was said to have asked for it.

I know many people who go around spouting the Christian way of life and act no better than everyone else once they walk out of church.

You really need to understand that human being have choices each day and because someone decides to take pictures or cover up their bodies has more to do with their confidence and comfort level. Because you do not agree or feel comfortable does not mean you have the right to make statements about individuals who are comfortable in their own skin.

One persons trash is another persons treasure and if you are going to talk about being Christian like maybe you should start with thou shall not judge because I am pretty sure humans will not be the ultimate judge and jury in the end.

You really should be ashamed of yourself and stop calling yourself a Christian or whatever religion you want to hide behind that gives you the right to voice such negative comments about others.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Most of us prefer a "Lady in the streets, but a FREAK in the bed."
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I married my "slut" (since that's what we seem to want to call willing ladies) 28 years ago and she's still my "slut". LOL
This discussion has been closed.