Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

And girls who say they want a nice guy etc still go for bad boys.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Those are the practice girls!

Be thankful for them, cause your man is perfecting the technique for the future...
    If there were no practice girls then your man might not know what he's doing..if you get what im sayin..

hahahaha fair enough...
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I like sluts and strippers...I will occasionally make an exception for a nice girl, but she has to be really hot! In fact I am looking for a morally bankrupt woman with a hint of an eating disorder!

There you go not all guys say they want a nice girl!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Anyone that confuses sex, gender roles, and relationships with capitalist economic models has a sad sad view of what it means to be human. The premise of your view is all women have an equal sexonomic value, and you are exchanging your body for social and financial stability-- what could be more objectifying than that? What could devalue a woman as an individual more than that? How limited. How souless. How profoundly, profoundly sad.

Don't be mad RobynLB. triciab79 just validated why it's called "The Oldest Profession."

Seriously though Tricia...do you realize that you just basically called every woman that has ever had sex a Prostitute? You complain about the breakdown of the family unit after that?

tumblr_mbcm91Yvzf1rvn6njo1_500.gif
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Are we taking sl*t role call?

Cause then I guess I should check in...

ohai lover butt
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I like sluts and strippers...I will occasionally make an exception for a nice girl, but she has to be really hot! In fact I am looking for a morally bankrupt woman with a hint of an eating disorder!

There you go not all guys say they want a nice girl!

Oh yes this exactly.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Wow. The idea that sex is a currency is part of the entire reason why women are oppressed. It's why women get categorized as objects as opposed to people. Men aren't "considered a currency" because their sexual habits are not limited by social expectations. By allowing women to be free to do as they desire, they will actually gain value because they will be equals as opposed to objects. Ever watch those apocalypse movies they make? The first thing that happens is women become objects for trade. Why? Because there is less available in the market and the men are strong enough to control it. Freeing women from these kinds of names, allowing them to partake of whatever sexual choices they choose and legalizing prostitution are the steps necessary to be taken if women ever want any real chance at equality. Otherwise it will just be a bandaid there only to placate us and cut back our whining. Double standards and abused patriarchy are why women are in the social position that they are. I'm sorry you feel that it's better to lock a victim up than listen to her fight for justice.

I think i just fell in love with you.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

ohai lover butt

Hey baby :) Bend over a tiny bit for me, would you??
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Can we change the word sl*t to willing participant, the former sounds scarlet letterish.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    When I was single, I kept a "bullpen" of girls that each had their own quality. There was the girl I could take to a work function, the girl that I could take to a dinner with my parents, the girl that I could converse with, the "Domino's Pizza" girl (she delivered sex hot & fresh in 30 minutes or less), and the girl that was always up at midnight when I just needed to knock one out before I went home to SportsCenter in bed.

I fired my bullpen when I found the girl that is all of the above. She can turn each one on & off as needed.

The saying "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" is the perfect woman for me. I married her.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    129126210878915806.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I generally go for the girls that don't waste their time b****ing and moaning on internet forums about 'where have all the good men gone' because they have better things to do with their time, sex drive aside.

That's just me though.

Maybe I'm a freak or something.
  • DeckerDoll
    Options

ohai lover butt

Hey baby :) Bend over a tiny bit for me, would you??

Wutsupsluutss
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Oh, look. Misogyny. Must be a Wednesday.

<3 OMG! I fell in love AGAIN!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Touche'
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

again...

nice guys =

tumblr_mfaewpOWPK1qgw1f2o1_500.png
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    All I can say is if you got it flaunt it :) There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. YOLO ---- Carpe Diem. there is nothing that makes the world go round more than you!!

As for Sl*ts well I love them all :)~ It may nor be the PC thing to say but we are all driven by the appeal to what turns us on. Everyone is different but everyone has desires.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty

Errr yerhsh. That half naked bear pic you got - mmmm betty
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I generally go for the girls that don't waste their time b****ing and moaning on internet forums about 'where have all the good men gone' because they have better things to do with their time, sex drive aside.

That's just me though.

Maybe I'm a freak or something.
    The one saying that drove me nuts was that stupid song "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone". All the cowboys disappeared because women decided they all wanted to be men. Guys want their women to be women. If I wanted an "equal", I'd hang out with my guy friends.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

Touche'
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

again...

nice guys =

tumblr_mfaewpOWPK1qgw1f2o1_500.png

Being the nice guy inst a choice, its genetics.
This discussion has been closed.