Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Anyone that confuses sex, gender roles, and relationships with capitalist economic models has a sad sad view of what it means to be human. The premise of your view is all women have an equal sexonomic value, and you are exchanging your body for social and financial stability-- what could be more objectifying than that? What could devalue a woman as an individual more than that? How limited. How souless. How profoundly, profoundly sad.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Thats total and utter bullsh**, what you are really saying is do things my way, you have no freedom to make a choice or your own. Way to limit and devalue womankind.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

there is a difference between being "nice" and "overly attached"/stalkerish/persistent/"too-much-too-soon. we don't like a-holes either. we really don't. it's just seemingly impossible to find a nice guy who isn't a pu**y these days. pardon my french.
    Agreed! I want a MAN who can be tender.

Nothing was ever a bigger turn-on to me than when my daughter was little and the big, bad military guys would turn to mush around her. They'd blow the head off a terrorist if they had to, but around babies and animals, they were sweet as candy.

I want to feel safe, but I don't want someone who's going to cry over everything, either.

Exactly!! There's something really hot about a guy who is nice but would lay someone out for you at the same time and has a spine. i was talking to a guy who every answer to every question i asked was turned around to compliment me. if i said "so what did you do today?" his response was "thought about you" or "what did you make for dinner?" response: "i bet it isn't as good as your cooking though". CONSTANTLY!!!!! RELAX BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! it should be genuine, not forced to impress me.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Clearly Yoovie has eaten at McDonalds and while she doesn't do it all the time, is occassionally satisfied by a big mac.

Tricia, women are useful for more than just sex. It doesn't all hinge on that.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

WOW. You have to be kidding me.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Creepiest post I've seen in a long time.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

there is a difference between being "nice" and "overly attached"/stalkerish/persistent/"too-much-too-soon. we don't like a-holes either. we really don't. it's just seemingly impossible to find a nice guy who isn't a pu**y these days. pardon my french.
    Agreed! I want a MAN who can be tender.

Nothing was ever a bigger turn-on to me than when my daughter was little and the big, bad military guys would turn to mush around her. They'd blow the head off a terrorist if they had to, but around babies and animals, they were sweet as candy.

I want to feel safe, but I don't want someone who's going to cry over everything, either.

Exactly!! There's something really hot about a guy who is nice but would lay someone out for you at the same time and has a spine. i was talking to a guy who every answer to every question i asked was turned around to compliment me. if i said "so what did you do today?" his response was "thought about you" or "what did you make for dinner?" response: "i bet it isn't as good as your cooking though". CONSTANTLY!!!!! RELAX BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! it should be genuine, not forced to impress me.
    Ugh! That would drive me crazy.
  • Constant_Nova
    Constant_Nova Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This thread is so entertaining right now!!!!!!! the one thing that would make it complete, is if there was a photo of the grumpy cat included with the original question... (giggling to myself as I roll one while posing in the bathroom mirror...with duck lips)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Acts like a lady when we go out but is a slut in the bedroom

best of both worlds
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Tricia, women are useful for more than just sex. It doesn't all hinge on that.

You mean, for making sammiches and stuff?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Touche'
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

WOW. You have to be kidding me.

Actually, I think that someone is just hurt that the guy they like chose to date someone else. And just because someone chooses to be intimate with who they are dating, that doesn't make them a slut. But, I guess the definition has changed and unless you save yourself for marriage then you are a slut. Who knows what makes one a slut these days
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Here is a possibility, perhaps not everyone is an uptight prude. Perhaps there isn't anything wrong being comfortable experimenting with sexuality. You have some very negative opinions about women who aren't sexually repressed and frigid and the men that date them. I think your views are very archaic and trite and I look forward to a time when people can live their lives free from your judgement.
  • DeckerDoll
    Options
    1. Waiting for this ignorant thread to be locked
    2. Naked pics and rolling blunts seriously?
    3. Don't want a man that is fearful. God fearing wtf?
    4. I am a nice/good/slut/girl and my man loves it.
  • ncruso24
    ncruso24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What everyone wants is a balance. No guy wants a nun and they also don't want a prostitute. Same thing with girls! Be who you are, that's the best advice anyone can give you. I married a "nice guy" and I'm a "good girl," but those roles cannot describe a whole person. Look for someone who fits you and your needs, not someone who falls into a category. Y'all are going about this all wrong.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    good girls are boring.
    they are

Good girls are generally bad girls in bed.

Bad girls are usually just bad.

Good guys will put a ring on it, and finish you off first FOR. THE. REST. OF. YOUR. LIFE.

Bad guys will finish first, tell you it's been fun and call you in 6 weeks to hook up again.

Oh dear. This is just highly inaccurate. So called "bad boys" are generally exactly what they claim to be and they are typically very generous in the bedroom. So called "good boys" are so hung up on being what the christian world wants to see, that they put all their effort into looking "good" but behind it all, they are very selfish. I have never been left hanging by a bad boy. As for the good boys, they have no idea what they're doing.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Hi, my name is the 21st century. Clearly we have not met before. I see you've also not met my mom, the 20th century, either.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Hi, my name is the 21st century. Clearly we have not met before. I see you've also not met my mom, the 20th century, either.

Amen
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    How old are you people anyway?

"good girls" "good boys" "bad girls" "bad boys"
This discussion has been closed.