Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• farfoorah
    Options
    That's why I'm a nice slut.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Are we taking sl*t role call?

Cause then I guess I should check in...

ohai lover butt

Hey baby :) Bend over a tiny bit for me, would you??

Wutsupsluutss

jumping in for the slut role call.... cause I can...and do.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I generally go for the girls that don't waste their time b****ing and moaning on internet forums about 'where have all the good men gone' because they have better things to do with their time, sex drive aside.

That's just me though.

Maybe I'm a freak or something.
    The one saying that drove me nuts was that stupid song "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone". All the cowboys disappeared because women decided they all wanted to be men. Guys want their women to be women. If I wanted an "equal", I'd hang out with my guy friends.

And I thought this thread couldn't stoop any lower...

Oh MFP how you've proved me wrong again.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Guys want "A lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"! Yep I just Quoted Ludacris, the world must be coming to an end:indifferent: !

Ha! That's how my fiance describes me ;)

Does he always communicate in Hip Hop lyrics? If that is the case and you plan on writing your own vows then his should be rather epic!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty

Errr yerhsh. That half naked bear pic you got - mmmm betty

how you like me now, baby? lol How YOU doing? :smokin:
  • DeckerDoll
    Options

ohai lover butt

Wutsupsluutss

Mmmm unshaved too I see...gotta search hard for those these days =P
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Wow. The idea that sex is a currency is part of the entire reason why women are oppressed. It's why women get categorized as objects as opposed to people. Men aren't "considered a currency" because their sexual habits are not limited by social expectations. By allowing women to be free to do as they desire, they will actually gain value because they will be equals as opposed to objects. Ever watch those apocalypse movies they make? The first thing that happens is women become objects for trade. Why? Because there is less available in the market and the men are strong enough to control it. Freeing women from these kinds of names, allowing them to partake of whatever sexual choices they choose and legalizing prostitution are the steps necessary to be taken if women ever want any real chance at equality. Otherwise it will just be a bandaid there only to placate us and cut back our whining. Double standards and abused patriarchy are why women are in the social position that they are. I'm sorry you feel that it's better to lock a victim up than listen to her fight for justice.

Great response, thank you.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Silly me, thinking that if a man ever wanted to marry me it would be for my personality, brains, sense of humor, and because, you know, he actually enjoys my company. I'm worthless except for my vagina. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Well it's totally sex appeal that attracts peopel at first.

Right but he'll stay married to ya for all those qualites you just listed.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Glad to see the pro-feminism among the female sexuality police.

Hopefully someday it will be the norm.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

ohai lover butt

Wutsupsluutss

Mmmm unshaved too I see...gotta search hard for those these days =P
    ahahahahah...you must have an old pic....
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I generally go for the girls that don't waste their time b****ing and moaning on internet forums about 'where have all the good men gone' because they have better things to do with their time, sex drive aside.

That's just me though.

Maybe I'm a freak or something.
    The one saying that drove me nuts was that stupid song "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone". All the cowboys disappeared because women decided they all wanted to be men. Guys want their women to be women. If I wanted an "equal", I'd hang out with my guy friends.

And I thought this thread couldn't stoop any lower...

Oh MFP how you've proved me wrong again.

seriously. because wanting to be treated as a human being is somehow a rejection of being a woman?? No it's because YOUR Definition of "woman" involves us being less than human. I call bull$hit on this one too.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hey man, let's all take a minute and remember the summer of love, man. We are all like, one with the universe man, and should just love each other and not pass judgement man... mkay?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty

tumblr_mdyou6lKzF1r5hhkxo1_500.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Hey man, let's all take a minute and remember the summer of love, man. We are all like, one with the universe man, and should just love each other and not pass judgement man... mkay?

sounds like a plan...:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Wow. The idea that sex is a currency is part of the entire reason why women are oppressed. It's why women get categorized as objects as opposed to people. Men aren't "considered a currency" because their sexual habits are not limited by social expectations. By allowing women to be free to do as they desire, they will actually gain value because they will be equals as opposed to objects. Ever watch those apocalypse movies they make? The first thing that happens is women become objects for trade. Why? Because there is less available in the market and the men are strong enough to control it. Freeing women from these kinds of names, allowing them to partake of whatever sexual choices they choose and legalizing prostitution are the steps necessary to be taken if women ever want any real chance at equality. Otherwise it will just be a bandaid there only to placate us and cut back our whining. Double standards and abused patriarchy are why women are in the social position that they are. I'm sorry you feel that it's better to lock a victim up than listen to her fight for justice.

Can I just have sex when I feel like it, ya know for fun, and not worry about the bigger socioeconomic picture? Oh wait, that would make me a dude. I think.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

tumblr_mdyou6lKzF1r5hhkxo1_500.gif

<3 you da bomb....lol
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    seriously. because wanting to be treated as a human being is somehow a rejection of being a woman?? No it's because YOUR Definition of "woman" involves us being less than human. I call bull$hit on this one too.
    So doing housework, cooking, and taking care of our children makes you less than human? Thousands of years of "traditional gender roles" would beg to differ...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Many, many of the people on this thread just validate the overarching belief that women's bodies are public property. Excuse me while I throw up under my desk.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    So doing housework, cooking, and taking care of our children makes you less than human? Thousands of years of "traditional gender roles" would beg to differ...

You're the moron who called it not being an "equal"
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Im pretty sure the person that said this is someone I have on ignore that just now showed up with a hundred pound loss and the answers to everyone's problems, BUT - I still have to comment.
    if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it.

If this was actually a problem, why is it the woman's fault and why are women the ones angry? Shouldn't men say to themselves - why am I sharing this woman with other men? Im out. Very similar to how society says - Dont get raped! As opposed to Dont Rape! You cant decide that having multiple partners as a consenting adult over 20 years after reaching adolescence and harming no one is a pandemic to blame on the girls....
    Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole.

Im a consumer. Not a product. When a man and woman have sex, they both have sex. One doesn't leave with a smaller inventory while the other leaves with an orgasm. Hopefully, they both leave feeling amazing. If not, something is WRONG.
    We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right.

we are a monogomous (Christian/Hebrew Idea) because we evolved(Science) into one? I cannot hide it when Im ovulating, in heat (ridiculously most offensive term) or whatever you want to call it. Men are not indentured servants, they dont spend all their time earning the right to have sex with us. Sex is something special, enjoyable, healthy and intimate between two people. It's not a platform to manipulate the other gender. People who believe that also tend to have alot of problems in bed. You dont withhold it as punishment and you dont associate it with economics or guilt. It's sex. It's its very own thing.
    By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female.

Just because I dont charge for sex (cause to me that is the line between having a healthy sexual apetite and actually being a prostitute) whether it is monetarily or any other way, does not mean Im giving it away for free. Having sex does something to you.

"And once you start doin’ this stuff (sex), you’re not gonna wanna stop. You gotta know that it means something. It’s doing something to you, to your heart, to your self-esteem — even though it feels like you’re just havin’ fun. …when you’re ready, I want you to use it as a way to connect to another person. Don’t throw yourself around like you don’t matter. Cause you matter.”

The "something" that it means, that it does to you on the inside, that's what Im in it for. That's what I get out of it. Im not giving it away for free, Im connecting with another human being in a big lonely scattered isolated judgmental world. I feel like what I get out of it is so much more than the other person, that I feel like Im robbing them of something, not the other way around. it recharges my spirit.
    You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

:frown: That is not my mission in life.
This discussion has been closed.