Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

there is a difference between being "nice" and "overly attached"/stalkerish/persistent/"too-much-too-soon. we don't like a-holes either. we really don't. it's just seemingly impossible to find a nice guy who isn't a pu**y these days. pardon my french.
    Agreed! I want a MAN who can be tender.

Nothing was ever a bigger turn-on to me than when my daughter was little and the big, bad military guys would turn to mush around her. They'd blow the head off a terrorist if they had to, but around babies and animals, they were sweet as candy.

I want to feel safe, but I don't want someone who's going to cry over everything, either.
  • Elma1975
    Options
    It goes for both women and men.
    There are people out there that say this and really mean it, except they are few.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

BOOM!!! This dude has it. "Oh I want a nice guy" then the girl goes for some turd who treats her like *kitten*. This can definitely go both ways.

And also think about it from a guys perspective... if the guy is sexually active, he is going to want to stay sexually active right? I understand where a girl is coming from not giving it up on the first date, or the second, or the third, but don't make the guy wait a month. Or if you are going to make him wait longer for sexual intercourse, at least give him some stepping stones along the way to keep him from saying, "F this! She is just playing games. This is never going to happen." and then moving on/losing interest.

I think after date #1 it should be baseball rules. So date #2, first base. And so on. Let him stay on third for a few extra dates if you're worried about him "losing respect" respect for you. The fact of the matter is that he is going to respect you by how you carry yourself in various situations and how respectful you are of him and of other human beings. Not by if you give it up "too soon"

The thing that can cause problems is if you sleep with him the first time you meet or the first date. Cuz then down the road when you guys start dating seriously he can think back like, "damn if she gave it up to me on the first date, what is stopping her from doing that with other guys when I'm not around?"
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I know many women who take naked pics, roll blunts and thank God every day they are blessed with the right to take a naked pic and roll a blunt...oh and for all the other stuff they are thankful for.

Off to be a....well I don't smoke blunts. So I guess I'm just off to be naked.

:drinker:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Most guys just want sex until they meet that one girl or guy.
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

BOOM!!! This dude has it. "Oh I want a nice guy" then the girl goes for some turd who treats her like *kitten*. This can definitely go both ways.

And also think about it from a guys perspective... if the guy is sexually active, he is going to want to stay sexually active right? I understand where a girl is coming from not giving it up on the first date, or the second, or the third, but don't make the guy wait a month. Or if you are going to make him wait longer for sexual intercourse, at least give him some stepping stones along the way to keep him from saying, "F this! She is just playing games. This is never going to happen." and then moving on/losing interest.

I think after date #1 it should be baseball rules. So date #2, first base. And so on. Let him stay on third for a few extra dates if you're worried about him "losing respect" respect for you. The fact of the matter is that he is going to respect you by how you carry yourself in various situations and how respectful you are of him and of other human beings. Not by if you give it up "too soon"

The thing that can cause problems is if you sleep with him the first time you meet or the first date. Cuz then down the road when you guys start dating seriously he can think back like, "damn if she gave it up to me on the first date, what is stopping her from doing that with other guys when I'm not around?"

^^^^^ This. This is so true. Not to give everything on first go, guys like to explore.
  • yoovie
    Options
    good girls are boring.
    they are

Good girls are generally bad girls in bed.

Bad girls are usually just bad.

Good guys will put a ring on it, and finish you off first FOR. THE. REST. OF. YOUR. LIFE.

Bad guys will finish first, tell you it's been fun and call you in 6 weeks to hook up again.

Yeah but great guys let you finish them first if you want to.
  • yoovie
    Options

there is a difference between being "nice" and "overly attached"/stalkerish/persistent/"too-much-too-soon. we don't like a-holes either. we really don't. it's just seemingly impossible to find a nice guy who isn't a pu**y these days. pardon my french.

tumblr_mfaewpOWPK1qgw1f2o1_500.png
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    good girls are boring.
    they are

Good girls are generally bad girls in bed.

Bad girls are usually just bad.

Good guys will put a ring on it, and finish you off first FOR. THE. REST. OF. YOUR. LIFE.

Bad guys will finish first, tell you it's been fun and call you in 6 weeks to hook up again.

Yeah but great guys let you finish them first if you want to.

Ain't that the truth!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have seen this one go both ways

This
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    In a country where people eat McDonald's food, why would you ask a question like this?

Yes, it's great to have an elegant meal prepared by a master chef that occurs over two hours and has multiple small courses and delicate wine pairing and clever little touches.

We just want to stuff ourselves with something filthy and greasy and harmful for us, something cheap and fast and satisfying in only the most superficial of ways...

Edited to add: Not judging, I love trashy.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    way to overgeneralize. Come on...guys like hot women who want sex with them. Don't fit the profile..then maybe you should get a cat. Hell I'll even go so far to say that guys want women who want sex, with them....drop the hot sh**...if you don't want sex...get a fricking cat. If you want a guy to love you for your personality, then get out there and attract them to begin with. You get attracted to a persons personality when they KNOW you.

But don't take my advice, I'm just a sl*t with naked pics ...and I love sex with my bf...just saying.
  • yoovie
    Options
    ^ hahaha i love this guy more everyday
  • Constant_Nova
    Constant_Nova Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The real problem here isn't the guy involved or the lady involved, but why you give a cr*p about them doing their thing.

Focus on you. Your life, your health, your mind. Let other people focus on themselves and whatever they want/need/etc.

You just killed it right there!!!!!!!!!

I gotta agree with you on this one.... unless its effecting you, don't worry. do your thing and the right guy will come along. and if its the wrong guy, you will know because you will know and value yourself enough to see through the BS.....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Cause you can tap taht early and often!!!!!!! and one word.....CHICKENHEADS!!!:devil:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    As Meat Loaf once said, good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I guess it would depend on your perception of good. Of course to men it may be different from what you think is good. I mean do be so dayum good your no fun.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.
  • bikeboyhaha
    bikeboyhaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ... if you want the sluts you gotta have some cuts!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    OH! A slut shaming post, complete with hypocritical "I want a Christian, but I enjoy judging others" AND a made up correlation between doing marijuana (legal in many places now) with being a "slut."

I don't think this thread could get anymore rage inducing!

Oh, just kidding, I just read triciab's post before mine.
This discussion has been closed.