Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    All this slut talk by half naked, good looking people, and someone mentioning chocolate is making me wanna get laid, and then have Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate....I'm going to bed now :laugh:

Lmao, how about Lindt? Or did you eat those already...

Oh no, they're still here...what's left of them hahaha

Haha well those might be a far better munchie after a toss in the sheets....just saying...

Considering a roll in the hay is outta the question for the next *insert any given amount of time here* I'll be good and not eat chocolate for tonight -_- hahahaa

Lmao aww you're such a good girl! *chokes on his words*
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Any hot sluts feel free to inbox me Friday 9.00 pm when I am drunk!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Any hot sluts feel free to inbox me Friday 9.00 pm when I am drunk!

Sure, we can hang out and smoke some MJ.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    wtf?? We dont "GO" for sluts, we just bam wham thank you mam 'em..

U MAD BRUH!?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I was told there'd be naked women with blunts in this thread . . . .
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Those are the practice girls!

Be thankful for them, cause your man is perfecting the technique for the future...
    If there were no practice girls then your man might not know what he's doing..if you get what im sayin..

LOL.
    THIS.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    First off, can we stop with the slut-shaming crap? People can have sex with whoever they like, as often as they like; if they're in a committed relationship the terms of such activities are up to the couple, but single, they can do whatever they want.

With that out of the way, the type of women you seem to have a problem with tend to be more confident and flirtatious in the first place, and contrary to popular belief, not all guys want to spend their lives chasing after women with no apparent interest.

Also; taking naked pics and smoking weed make you some kind of lesser being?
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Agree with Swimfan on the profile pic! Good humor there.

Fact is, the early stages of dating suck for mostly everyone. It's probably more confusing now than ever.

Your statement could be turned around and say that "Women say that they want nice guys but go for a-holes". Doesn't make it any less easy for you, but it is true. Every guy knows that.

Do sl*ts win? Maybe, maybe not. Give guys good enough reason to choose you and they'll choose you. Not every guy is a good fit for an individual woman and vice versa.

Personally, I'd rather approach the dating game from the female perspective than the male perspective. So much easier!

well said.
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    good girls are boring.
    they are

until you meet a good girl that is'nt good underneath :smokin:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    First off, can we stop with the slut-shaming crap? People can have sex with whoever they like, as often as they like; if they're in a committed relationship the terms of such activities are up to the couple, but single, they can do whatever they want.

With that out of the way, the type of women you seem to have a problem with tend to be more confident and flirtatious in the first place, and contrary to popular belief, not all guys want to spend their lives chasing after women with no apparent interest.

Also; taking naked pics and smoking weed make you some kind of lesser being?

I agree. The people I usually see complaining about this stuff are the quite and shy types.

News flash: If you weren't so scared to get out of your little shell every once in a while and let somebody get to KNOW you then maybe you wouldn't be so lonely. It's not that people aren't attracted to nice people. People aren't attracted to BORING people.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

I think if all the men you're interested in are doing this, it's one of two things: You are attracted to the wrong men or you are not the catch you think you are.

Either way, the problem is you and you should do some self-searching and figure out what you need to change.

I am not a slut. I do not take naked photos of myself, do drugs or even really dress provocatively. I have never had a problem attracting men.

And to the men who think 90-95% of women go for jerks, my advice is the same as to the OP. It's you.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Every man and woman on this planet has the big S inside them.

We are all sluts.

Some hide it and some deny it, but in the end we are all sluts.

Live and let live.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

I'm not reading this whole thread, but I'm thankful you already added this to the conversation. Thank you. This must be said every time someone posts things like this about women.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Women who enjoy multiple sexual partners don't exactly align cohesively with my moral/ethical standards...Not that I'm condemning those who choose to live a more open and promiscuous lifestyle, that's free will, and I respect that....It's just that I won't be engaging in said activities with them.

Relatively speaking, my tastes are more conservative for an otherwise pretty liberal guy. There is just something about the sanctity and security in monogamy that I enjoy. Not possessiveness nor controlling behavior, but rather a mutual understanding/shared comfort.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    slutpride_zpsa7aaec42.gif
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Most self proclaimed 'good girls' tend to be self-centered and controlling. Guys have feelings too, and on one wants to be told how to think and act.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

I'm not reading this whole thread, but I'm thankful you already added this to the conversation. Thank you. This must be said every time someone posts things like this about women.
    Agreed. It's got to stop.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Sluts let me put it in their pooper.

Ring pops that is.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sluts let me put it in their pooper.

Ring pops that is.
    Yea but it's more fun trying to do that to good girls.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Most self proclaimed 'good girls' tend to be self-centered and controlling. Guys have feelings too, and on one wants to be told how to think and act.

This is true. The "good-girls" tend to be the babysitters.
This discussion has been closed.