Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    Okay..here's a serious reference.

What about the Lady Godiva? (And no, not talking about the chocolate peeps). It was a story/legend about an 11th century Anglo-Saxon noblewoman who rose naked through the streets to gain a remission of the heavy taxes imposed by her husband on his tenants.

Is she a slut since she was naked?

dammit. Now I want chocolate.

Also, no.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I slut shaming the same as dog shaming. Do we hang posters around their necks that instead of saying "i eat cat poop" it says something like "i like the D"? and post those pics on the facebook and say awh adorable? LOL I'm confused

Nah. Dog/cat shaming is meant to be cute. Slut-shaming is meant to be mean.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Would rather be a slut then some uptight and bitter person.

^^^THIS

And for the record, I broke up my last boyfriend because he wasn't "nice." He wasn't really mean to me (though in hindsight he was rather disrespectful), but he was a straight-up jerk to other people (ie waiters/waitresses, cashiers, the general public, etc.). It got to where I was embarrassed to be with him in public. And when my Dad started asking me where "the jerk" was when I went to see them without him, I knew it was time to toss "the jerk."
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    -turns chair around, gets settled-

PEOPLE LOVE TO GET SOME! IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THERE GETTIN' IT AS LONG AS THERE GETTIN' SOME!
    BECAUSE GETTIN SOME FEELS GOOD AND IM SORRY YOUR NOT GETTIN SOME ANYMORE

-eyeroll-
    -throws hair behind my back-

GAHHH!
    your not a bad person, you just make bad forum topic threads.

-turns chair around-

END THREAD! lol.

Ohhhhhh snap!

lol, im not exactly patient today am i?
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A Christina Aguilara song comes to mind...

Weird that you call the women in the situation sluts/skanks....but, shouldn't you be referring to the guys that way? --->NOT REALLY, but, honestly, why is it ALWAYS the females being called out for being sexy and having sex?? Guys can do it and they get high-fived, get their "secret handshake on" or bro points, or whatever.

Why is it "okay" for you to shame the females in the situation but not just realize that those guys you are "friends" with, and possibly using as your potential dating pool are FAKE, and just move on? You should look at it in a positive light-at least you saw their true colors before getting hurt by one of them, right?

I mean, I get your post, to an extent...only because there is this one girl I know who is someone who sleeps around a ton, wears next to nothing, parties it up instead of ever hanging out with her kids, etc etc...and when I see her posts through my friends facebooks or instagram likes on their fbs, i do an eye roll, usually unintentionally. And I am actively trying to stop it, because guess what, she recently opened up to me about her insecurities and issues she has with being always in the "Sexy role" that people expect her to be in all the time. She feels people take her more serious and as more intelligent when she is 10 lbs heavier and wearing clothes that don't show her body off...But, she also feels that most of the people in her life are there because she is the "fun, hot one."

I try to keep in mind that when I point a finger someone elses way, I have a few pointing back at me. None of us are perfect. I have had my own days of sexy pics...someday, I hope to take some more!

And I don't currently smoke weed...but I have in the past, and big whoop. It didn't make me go and hump anyone, or multiple people (definition of slut), **editing to add** at least i didn't hump multiple people BECAUSE of or in Result of smoking weed ;) i had my own share of F%$^ buddies...cus guess what-sex is freakin awesome. I am now in a committed relationship...however, I am bisexual. Does that make me a slut in your eyes?? Not that your answer matters, but it may be good to understand your own reactions to other people and their sex lives. You are taking those guys' sex lives and actions very personally.

And yea, btw, your profile pic is cool.

And I kinda wanna get in on this love group happening with all these chicks towards the end of this thread...sounds kinky and fun...right up my ally! haha
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    The real problem here isn't the guy involved or the lady involved, but why you give a cr*p about them doing their thing.

Focus on you. Your life, your health, your mind. Let other people focus on themselves and whatever they want/need/etc.

This right here
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    All this slut talk by half naked, good looking people, and someone mentioning chocolate is making me wanna get laid, and then have Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate....I'm going to bed now :laugh:
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    All this slut talk by half naked, good looking people, and someone mentioning chocolate is making me wanna get laid, and then have Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate....I'm going to bed now :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Jonesie
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    You know I :heart: you too :flowerforyou:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    You just gave me an idea on what to do tonight when I get home (Its early afternoon here and I'm in the middle of my work). Now I can't stop thinking about it :laugh:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I have a bad habit of collecting friends on here who are male and have abs that I could wash my delicate on....does that add to my sluttiness? Just thinking out loud....

That really gave me a belly laugh. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    OH CRAP- Does that make us sluts? ;)
    If it makes you guys sluts... can I be one too? Pwease? :flowerforyou:

The more the merrier! Bahaha! We so cyber slutty, we must be going to cyber hell.

I'd rather be a HO....just in time for the holiday!! HOHOHO ~ get it!! haha brilliant!!!

At least this way, we'll have a VERY Merry Christmas! Lol. Get it? Womp, womp, womp.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Lmao, how about Lindt? Or did you eat those already...
  • Jonesie86
    Options

Oh no, they're still here...what's left of them hahaha
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Maybe it has nothing to do with good girls or sluts and more to do with your piss poor attitude. It's well known that every man wants both... and hardly any want a bitter *****.
  • BBehnke84
    Options

Haha well those might be a far better munchie after a toss in the sheets....just saying...
  • Jonesie86
    Options

Haha well those might be a far better munchie after a toss in the sheets....just saying...

Considering a roll in the hay is outta the question for the next *insert any given amount of time here* I'll be good and not eat chocolate for tonight -_- hahahaa
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    @Jonesie- I know this is the wrong post but you have gorgeous hair. How do you get it to do that?
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    @Jonesie- I know this is the wrong post but you have gorgeous hair. How do you get it to do that?

I know right?! I've always wondered that too...
This discussion has been closed.