Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Most self proclaimed 'good girls' tend to be self-centered and controlling. Guys have feelings too, and on one wants to be told how to think and act.

This is true. The "good-girls" tend to be the babysitters.
    Hmmmm.

I think I fall somewhere in the middle. lol

I was a little wild when I was younger and I regret it. But I'm not a prude, either. :wink:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Most self proclaimed 'good girls' tend to be self-centered and controlling. Guys have feelings too, and on one wants to be told how to think and act.

Hmmmm.

I was a little wild when I was younger and I regret it. But I'm not a prude, either. :wink:

I was on the wild side when I was a teenager but I don't regret it. I had a lot of fun. I've been for 7 years though soooo.... I get to be both a slut and a non-babysitter. Winning. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Hmmmm.

I was on the wild side when I was a teenager but I don't regret it. I had a lot of fun. I've been for 7 years though soooo.... I get to be both a slut and a non-babysitter. Winning. :)

I don't regret everything. I had a lot of fun. I just think sex is special and I regret sharing that with boys/men who were not. I don't judge anyone for their sexual history. That's their own business. I just wish I'd been more selective myself.

What's done is done, though. In the last 10 years, there has only been one. And we've only been together for eight, so you can all do your own math! lol
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Thare are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out. Women are sneaky, not all, they know how to hide a secret. Most of us guys are idiots, we tend to brag about how many girls we've "hit".
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I wasn't going to comment but this is why I love MFP. Long distance relationships are hard and I'm not usually a jealous a-hole but my logic is "I can't see him why should you". This is a really pointless post but I just wanted to thank you guys for the things I needed to hear..

Oh, and on topic of discussion, I personally stay out of people's personal lives because I'm a boring nice person lol. As long as you're with someone who's going to treat you right then who cares, but as some people mentioned you have to watch for the idiots who just say they care just to get in you're pants. It goes both ways.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I believe Ludacris said it best...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I believe Ludacris said it best...
    They want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed!

I don't know it all, but I think men don't want to deal with all the drama involved with a woman calling others s;*ts. Who wants somebody always so dang worried about what others are doing?
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Guys want a good girl who knows how to be a bad, slutty girl in bed! Nothing wrong with that. Its fun, hot and makes for an amazing sex life. That is all!
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    They like good girls too. Promise.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Hum, I can't say that I've ever dated a man (or even a boy) who would rather have the slut. Maybe it has to do with the type of person you are attracted to or the way you are defining other women?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    they have this thing called a penis, and the penis can rule the brain - duh!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    In the short term at least...the single most attractive feature in a woman is sexual availability.
    It will always be so.

A man's first impulse is to satisfy his physical needs and spread his seed. Eventually, he may or may not decide to commit. If he does, the criteria for a life long partner is much more demanding and extensive than simple sexual availability.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Every man and woman on this planet has the big S inside them.

We are all sluts.

Some hide it and some deny it, but in the end we are all sluts.

Live and let live.

:drinker:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The old saying "Chef in the kitchen, lady in the parlor, and slut in the bedroom" comes to mind. Just leave the first part off to update from the 50's.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    choosing the "bad boy" over the "good guy" so it'm noy just gender specific ,but we all are guilty of doing one thing and saying another at some point or arena of ourlives...
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    <--- sklut.
  • hello_c_cup
    hello_c_cup Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh, look. Misogyny. Must be a Wednesday.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I think this can be broken down even further.

Guys...want girls?! No way!

Not one for stereotypes myself. 'They say' that good girls want bad boys too. I think we just want what we want and it can be summed up by that alone.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Those are the practice girls!

Be thankful for them, cause your man is perfecting the technique for the future...
    If there were no practice girls then your man might not know what he's doing..if you get what im sayin..

Ummmmmm.... STDs are BoP..

No thanks.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I was starting to feel like I was getting too smart.

Then I read this thread...

problem solved.
This discussion has been closed.