Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    seriously. because wanting to be treated as a human being is somehow a rejection of being a woman?? No it's because YOUR Definition of "woman" involves us being less than human. I call bull$hit on this one too.
    So doing housework, cooking, and taking care of our children makes you less than human? Thousands of years of "traditional gender roles" would beg to differ...

Dude you forgot sandwiches!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hey man, let's all take a minute and remember the summer of love, man. We are all like, one with the universe man, and should just love each other and not pass judgement man... mkay?

sounds like a plan...:flowerforyou:

Free love for everyone! :love:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Many, many of the people on this thread just validate the overarching belief that women's bodies are public property. Excuse me while I throw up under my desk.

Thank you.
    I'll hold your hair back if you'll hold mine.

The right to be and do as you please without being judged for it because you are a woman is all I ask for. That means I don't have to have a baby if I don't want to. I can get equal pay if i want to. I can stay home with the kids while my husband works IF I WANT TO (and he agrees of course).

It's not rocket science. Really. It isn't.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    The real problem here isn't the guy involved or the lady involved, but why you give a cr*p about them doing their thing.

Focus on you. Your life, your health, your mind. Let other people focus on themselves and whatever they want/need/etc.
    absolutely agree.lets live and let live.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty

Errr yerhsh. That half naked bear pic you got - mmmm betty

how you like me now, baby? lol How YOU doing? :smokin:

tumblr_mdyou6lKzF1r5hhkxo1_500.gif

<3 you da bomb....lol

tumblr_lw4n42Zzoj1r20idto1_250.gif
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Sorry honey, but if you are sleeping with multiple guys you are devaluing the female gender as a whole. That is why other females get mad at you for it. Sex is a currency, the more there is in circulation the less it is worth. Men are the consumers and they want the value to go down so they have to invest less to get what they want. Investing less hurts society as a whole. We are a monogamist species because we women developed the ability to hide our ovulation so men couldn't just come around while we are in heat. This meant that if a man wanted a woman he had to work for it all the time in the hopes he could have a shot when the time was right. By giving it away for free you train the males that there is always a woman willing to give it up so there is no need to stay faithful to any one female. You in a very real sense cause the breakdown of the family unit and that is the downfall of society.

Anyone that confuses sex, gender roles, and relationships with capitalist economic models has a sad sad view of what it means to be human. The premise of your view is all women have an equal sexonomic value, and you are exchanging your body for social and financial stability-- what could be more objectifying than that? What could devalue a woman as an individual more than that? How limited. How souless. How profoundly, profoundly sad.

Agreed.

Patriarchy and capitalism are so intimately linked, they reinforce and justify each other. So unfortunately, perceptions and practices of sex, gender and relationships are very much shaped by these systems.
  • Homer_z_Spartan
    Options
    Some big Myan Godzilla is gonna come and bite the earth in half on Friday, so why are we saving it ladies. Get it out there. And then call my wife and tell her to participate.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    word
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    seriously. because wanting to be treated as a human being is somehow a rejection of being a woman?? No it's because YOUR Definition of "woman" involves us being less than human. I call bull$hit on this one too.
    So doing housework, cooking, and taking care of our children makes you less than human? Thousands of years of "traditional gender roles" would beg to differ...

Please tell me that you didn't just use gender roles as proof that women are treated equally. Gender roles are a social convention. They are just a list of common expectations of a particular gender in society and a list of the ways that they are treated in society. Lets list some of these gender roles you feel support equality:
    -women being expected to sit at home INSTEAD of pursuing an education or career
    -women being considered sluts if they try to have the same sexual freedom as men
    -women being paid less for doing the same job as a man
    -women being considered currency
    -women being expected to have a certain stereotypical aesthetic appearance, then being trashed if they embrace it
    -women, in several cultures/countries are actually blamed and punished when THEY are raped

Should I really continue listing these?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Clearly Yoovie has eaten at McDonalds and while she doesn't do it all the time, is occassionally satisfied by a big mac.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have never actually had a (nonsymbolic) BigMac

BUT - I have indulged in fast food in the past and it did leave my tummy kind of queasy lolol live and learn. Decide on a nice, big, healthy, homemade, full course, take your time, big kind of meal instead.... the kind that leaves you in a sort of coma afterwards.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Agreed

they are just looking for sex.

but when the time comes to find a girl to marry and have kids with, the sl*ts will not ever be considered.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that the 'traditional gender role' encompassed by men does not include going on the HCG diet to lose weight.

My biggest problem with this thread is that I'm going to have to wait a bit before sending out FR's to all the 'sluts' or they'll know why I'm adding them!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Please tell me that you didn't just use gender roles as proof that women are treated equally. Gender roles are a social convention. They are just a list of common expectations of a particular gender in society and a list of the ways that they are treated in society. Lets list some of these gender roles you feel support equality:
    -women being considered sluts if they try to have the same sexual freedom as men
    -women being expected to have a certain stereotypical aesthetic appearance, than being trashed if they embrace it
    -women, in several cultures/countries are actually blamed and punished when THEY are raped

I"M SO MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. I just wanna lick your sexy brain.
  • Homer_z_Spartan
    Options

-women being expected to have a certain stereotypical aesthetic appearance, than being trashed if they embrace it

Please do, but talk louder as I can't hear you from that HUGE soapbox.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

who are these girls you speak of? I MUST FRIEND THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Come and get me!!!! I'm a sl** you don't even have to send a message as to WHY you want to friend me...I'll accept it...I'm so sl**ty

Errr yerhsh. That half naked bear pic you got - mmmm betty

how you like me now, baby? lol How YOU doing? :smokin:

tumblr_mdyou6lKzF1r5hhkxo1_500.gif

<3 you da bomb....lol

tumblr_lw4n42Zzoj1r20idto1_250.gif

<3 now stop that!!! you're making my clothes fall off!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Smoking weed makes you a slut?

Yeah that's what I was wondering too! :huh: Guess I'm just a big ole slut! lol
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You're the moron who called it not being an "equal"
    First off, your immediately gravitation toward name-calling reflects your apparent intelligence level.

Secondly, just because both members of a family unit do not work outside the home and bring home a 6-figure salary does not mean that one of them is less than human or provides less to the household than the other.

My statement simply meant that I don't want to be married to someone that works outside the home. I've got that taken care of. I want someone to take care of the "home front" while I finance the operation.

I'm not the only one that feels this way either:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-women-suzanne-venker-arent-women-anymore-war-on-men_n_2193234.html
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Be thankful for those types of guys that show their true behavior. Now you know what you DON'T want. :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

This.

And to the person above you talked about traditional gender roles as valuable, I agree. Being a feminist, an equalist, pro-feminism, pro-woman (whatever you want to label these particular values), is NOT an attack on housework and childrearing. The point is that these things should not be expectations and they should not be undervalued. In our society they are. Women should be able to make choices without external pressure (including feminist pressure); however, in our society it is usually expected that women should be the primary caregivers. And the role is also undervalued in terms of social status and financial recognition. The point is to get rid of these expected gender roles and make activities gender neutral and all valuable.
  • girls say that want a nice guy and go for *kitten*
This discussion has been closed.