Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Those are the practice girls!

Be thankful for them, cause your man is perfecting the technique for the future...
    If there were no practice girls then your man might not know what he's doing..if you get what im sayin..

In all honesty, I would rather have a guy with no "practice". Practice can lead to things that itch and spread. Just sayin lol. Dating is different than practice, though.

Dating leads to sex eventually.. And that's why you get the smart one that uses the glove and got tested...
    Guys have those slutty college years.. Some even started it in high school.
  • trying2findmyway
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

here we go
  • Iron_warrior33
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.
    ^^T-ToTALLY AGREE^^
  • Iron_warrior33
    Options

they are just looking for sex.

but when the time comes to find a girl to marry and have kids with, the sl*ts will not ever be considered.
    On the other hand, if the get a sl*t preggo, then what?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

2. I have seen with a number of my male friends.... they quote bible verses... all over their FB, Instagram and etc but then next minute they're flirting with a girl taking half naked pictures. and Ya I'd say a girl taking a pic of her rolling a blunt is trashy....

chances are they're losers that's why they like trashy

and taking a picture naked and posting it on instagram does make you a slut.........

Or it makes you an artist. So are all the women who pose nude for sculptures and paintings sluts too?

The rest of your post is just full of biased and snotty opinions. If you don't want to smoke weed, flirt or take pics of yourself naked, then don't do it. But don't shame others if they don't agree with you and partake.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

here we go
    Actually what the above person said is kind of how I think. ( about it being no one's business)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Sex is fun. Men like sex. Women like sex.

If it's between to consenting adults and condoms are used, who the F cares?
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The girls like that are the ones that are easy to get. Guys have to work to hard for a real woman so they settle for those girls that they don't have to work for. Guys are lazy... We all know that.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

here we go

Here we go saying a logical thing? Here we go making sense?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

2. I have seen with a number of my male friends.... they quote bible verses... all over their FB, Instagram and etc but then next minute they're flirting with a girl taking half naked pictures. and Ya I'd say a girl taking a pic of her rolling a blunt is trashy....

chances are they're losers that's why they like trashy

and taking a picture naked and posting it on instagram does make you a slut.........

Or it makes you an artist. So are all the women who pose nude for sculptures and paintings sluts too?

The rest of your post is just full of biased and snotty opinions. If you don't want to smoke weed, flirt or take pics of yourself naked, then don't do it. But don't shame others if they don't agree with you and partake.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Those are the practice girls!

Be thankful for them, cause your man is perfecting the technique for the future...
    If there were no practice girls then your man might not know what he's doing..if you get what im sayin..

In all honesty, I would rather have a guy with no "practice". Practice can lead to things that itch and spread. Just sayin lol. Dating is different than practice, though.

Dating leads to sex eventually.. And that's why you get the smart one that uses the glove and got tested...
    Guys have those slutty college years.. Some even started it in high school.

Of course, but there are guys who sleep with a girl every weekend from the club and then there are those who just date alot and probably take more care of themselves.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Be the person you want as your partner because like attracts like.

If you want someone who's fit, be fit.
    If you want someone who's smart, take some extra classes.
    If you want someone who's kind, be nice.
    If you want someone who's generous, give without holding back.

Keep that up, and the kind of person you want will want YOU, too.

ETA: Don't judge or you'll be judge. The measure you use to judge with is what you will be measured against. (paraphrased Matt 7:1-2)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

chances are they're losers that's why they like trash

Your male friends are simply shady...why blame the woman?

Taking naked or semi nake pictures and posting it on Instagram makes them a slut IN YOUR OPINION. My opinion might be different, or might not...but they point is, they're opinions.

Now, I think most of my friends would agree I'm a nice guy. I am also a guy who happens to like sex (a lot). I need a woman who likes sex as well. I would prefer that she keep her sexuality confined to our relationship of course, but this is why you date...to find out if your views on these things are compatible.

To clarify...this does NOT mean I run around having sex with everyone, or that I specifically target half naked women on Instagram or anywhere else as my 'dating pool'. What it DOES mean, is that her pictures on Instagram don't necessarily reflect on who she is as a person (I have women friends with half naked pictures, who've been dating one guy since their teens...do pictures make her a slut?). What it also means is that I'd give a girl with half naked pictures just as much of a chance as I would a girl who maintained a more typically demure online profile...assuming I was attracted to either.

Unfortunately however, it seems I'm meant to be forever single. Go figure.

Oh...wait, that's right...it's because I'm a nice guy.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

This is so small minded of you. Stop throwing all men under the bus just because (and I'm just speculating here) you got burned at some point and time. You being a slut-shamer, is icing on the ignorance cake.

Obviously, not all men do that. If the guys that you know do maybe it's your judge of character that is to blame, since you have these men added on whatever social networking site you're on, then turn around and bash them on a forum after a few guys do something you don't approve of and say, "Gee, are ALL men like this?"

Stop enforcing the stereotype of the opposite's gender here, this isn't high-school, try and be an adult. Everyone is different with their relationships and who they chose to flirt with. In reality, unless you're in a relationship with one of these men you're complaining about, it's not even close to any of your damn business anyway, so I don't know why you're ranting here if you're not angry.
  • trying2findmyway
    Options
    The girls like that are the ones that are easy to get. Guys have to work to hard for a real woman so they settle for those girls that they don't have to work for. Guys are lazy... We all know that.

100% they can settle. For every "loser" there is a decent guy out there........ :laugh:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

here we go

That was not really a response.

But I'll continue...
    We have a culture that disdains women's sexuality. It's such an archaic attitude that women should be sexually conservative.

I'm not saying you should give up your believe of waiting until marriage. I don't think there is anything wrong with being conservative. You can believe that and live by that but that doesn't mean you should engage in "slut-shaming". It's a misogynistic attitude.

If nothing else you should just worry about your own choices. You call these men hypocrites for not walking the talk but you should look at your own hypocrisy. I believe Jesus's entire message was about loving people. Check your own lack of grace.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Smoking weed makes you a slut?

OMG I'm a slut then! HAHA I didn't know. Guys are really horny creatures. Sluts are easy to *kitten*. Why would they spend a ton of time and money on trying to get in your pants when they can hook up free and easy with a slut. Legs open like packages on Christmas. Eventually they get tired of them and will want to settle down with a good, smart girl.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options

they are just looking for sex.

but when the time comes to find a girl to marry and have kids with, the sl*ts will not ever be considered.
    On the other hand, if the get a sl*t preggo, then what?

Abortion or child support. Sucks for them.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at anyone

In my experience, it's the ones who proselytize the loudest that end up being the ones you need to worry about. Find someone who is LIVING the lifestyle you want not just yakkin' about it on facebook or instagram.
This discussion has been closed.