Guys say they want a Nice/Good girl but go for Sl*ts?

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Stop enforcing the stereotype of the opposite's gender here, this isn't high-school, try and be an adult. Everyone is different with their relationships and who they chose to flirt with. In reality, unless you're in a relationship with one of these men you're complaining about, it's not even close to any of your damn business anyway, so I don't know why you're ranting here if you're not angry.

^^^ intelligent young lady here :).
  • Shabadu
    Shabadu Posts: 211
    Options
    Tried and failed to quote someone, and my comment makes no sense without it. Move along, nothing to see here!
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Sex is fun. Men like sex. Women like sex.

If it's between to consenting adults and condoms are used, who the F cares?

I don't like sex but I agree with you.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Just for clarification...is it slutty to take half naked pics while doing blow off of a hookers *kitten*? Cause I may be screwed here.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Sluts are my favorites
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    I also agree with a lot of the guys on here. I have so many girlfriends who want a "good guy" but are always with losers. WTF ladies. My guy is a winner! :D
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

here we go

jb6q0d.jpg
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Men are visual creatures. They go for the aesthetically appealing. Its just in their DNA. I know plenty of great guys who still drool at an awesome pair of bewbz. Just cause a guy is paying attention to a female because of how she looks doesn't make him a bad guy. Men have defects. So do femalez. Being overly sensitive and jealous of the attention that other women get is one of them.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Just for clarification...is it slutty to take half naked pics while doing blow off of a hookers *kitten*? Cause I may be screwed here.

You're ok hun, I promised you I'd NEVER share those pictures.

And nice guys ALWAYS keep their promises :).
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Sluts are my favorites

I couldn't tell if you picture was the bottom of your tit or your butt. Either way, it's nice. I'm jealous.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have seen this one go both ways

That's what she said....
  • Getbusyliving1
    Options
    When has being "God fearing" ever had anything to do with being good? There are nice atheists out there who smoke weed and don't cheat on their significant other, you know. Even the "sluts" as you call them usually just want to be loved. You shouldn't judge so much.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Can we please stop using the word slut? :grumble:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Sluts are my favorites

I couldn't tell if you picture was the bottom of your tit or your butt. Either way, it's nice. I'm jealous.

I thought it was a boob until I realized there was a leg attached to it. lol
  • winkerbean
    winkerbean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

THIS^^^^^^^^

I'd venture to say 95% of women

If 95% of all women go for *kitten* then does that mean that most guys are *kitten*? ;)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Booty, booty, booty, booty, booty every where.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I'm sure not all guys but it's kind of upsetting.

Guys who claim to be God fearing, guys claiming to want a nice girl and etc
    but then go after and flirt with skanks........
    I mean women who take naked pictures and are rolling blunts....... come on.

Maybe these guys are not "men" but what the hell

Yeah like the women who say they want nice and sweet guys, but when you're all nice and sweet they're not interested and go for a *kitten*. this is 90% of women.

THIS^^^^^^^^

I'd venture to say 95% of women

If 95% of all women go for *kitten* then does that mean that most guys are *kitten*? ;)

Pretty much...yep.
  • winkerbean
    winkerbean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can we please stop using the word slut? :grumble:

THIS ^^^
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I find it offensive that you have divided girls up into good/nice and slut/skank.

I don't believe the terms slut and skank should be used for anyone. Women can find liberation covered up or revealing skin, in abstinence or many partners. It's an individual choice and no one else's business.

Well, now we all know which category YOU fall into, then.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Well, now we all know which category YOU fall into, then.

Good golly Miss Molly...I am clearly on the wrong freaking side of the Valley.
This discussion has been closed.