Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,922 Member Member Posts: 5,922 Member
    Beef estouffade aux olives pulled out of the freezer, roast courgette, rice.
    su9zne6x58nm.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 724 Member Member, Premium Posts: 724 Member
    @corinasue1143 Thanks. I buy quality ingredients and make simple things most of the time. I often take advantage of pre-washed/pre-cut vegetables. Saves a lot of time. Most more elaborate dishes would be too caloric for us on a regular basis.
    edited June 4
  • widgit808widgit808 Member, Premium Posts: 163 Member Member, Premium Posts: 163 Member
    Courgette Flatbread that I made yesterday topped with Skyr & Caribbean spiced roasted vegetables.

hv7s4euzhptd.jpeg

@BarbaraHelen2013 looks delish! Would you mind sharing the recipe for the Courgette Flatbread?
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,557 Member Member Posts: 1,557 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Courgette Flatbread that I made yesterday topped with Skyr & Caribbean spiced roasted vegetables.

@BarbaraHelen2013 looks delish! Would you mind sharing the recipe for the Courgette Flatbread?

https://www.powerhungry.com/2018/06/4-ingredient-zucchini-skillet-flatbreads-grain-free-vegan/#content

I’ve made a number of different veg based flatbreads from her site and they’ve all been great.
    The calorie count worked out at 82 cals per flatbread for me since I got 10 out of the batter. 😊
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,317 Member Member Posts: 5,317 Member
    Those sound good and easy. I don’t have any chickpea flour, but I assume it’s easy to find?
    May try these soon.
    Those sound good and easy. I don’t have any chickpea flour, but I assume it’s easy to find?
    May try these soon.

It's also known as besan flour. If your regular supermarket doesn't have it, an Indian grocer or health food store will have it. Naturally it will be cheaper at the Indian grocer.
    It's been crazy busy at work so have only been doing quick and easy meal on weeknights. Copycat air fryer KFC thighs, copycat mac and cheese, over roasted frozen asparagus.
    9131bnbb6w44.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,557 Member Member Posts: 1,557 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    May try these soon.

It's also known as besan flour. If your regular supermarket doesn't have it, an Indian grocer or health food store will have it. Naturally it will be cheaper at the Indian grocer.

You may also see it as ‘Gram Flour’. It’s all the same stuff - I’ve been using it for a long time and I don’t know what I’d do without it!
  • Anewbody2021Anewbody2021 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    6va585cbw9jo.jpeg

Shrimp lo mein using Miracle noodles 😋
    Starter of salad with avocado and leftover mi cuit salmon. Main was a Japanese instant packet to make spaghetti with cod roe sauce pimped with a little chopped coriander.
    ftf3vqg32kq3.jpeg
    1zdszncy1y1m.jpeg
    Salad with a half avocado and leftover salmon mi cuit from the weekend. We shared a delivered white pizza on a charcoal crust as a main.
    3ggd172fk4pc.jpeg
    8pe5zteee0ul.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 724 Member Member, Premium Posts: 724 Member
    nevermind
    edited June 8
    Out at a soft launch with friends.
    https://apothecaryeast.co.uk/
    nwt6fuv024dk.jpeg
    dudk5qg5eqcl.jpeg
    kdtu6x4x1pbn.jpeg
    bj23k9yvsgik.jpeg
    7lewkkfyvq4c.jpeg
    y1cxtxtbjwuh.jpeg
    r9refd8yjt5g.jpeg

Shrimp curry w/rice. Asian chopped salad.

oxwuq3k8yepf.jpeg