Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• wi1234567890wi1234567890 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    Quinoa chickpea salad with spinach and grape tomatoes and an oat bran muffin with raisins and chocolate chips.
  • marycilecmarycilec Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    I can't upload a picture, but I really enjoyed what my husband made me today. He took a tortilla, added 1 tbs of nacho sauce, fried onions, boiled potato chunks, crumbled bacon, and a slice of tomato. I hope you try it.
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member
    Curry w/grass fed beef, snow peas and onion over brown rice/millet ramen.

After making chicken curry a few days ago I came to the conclusion that I don't like curry that much. My partner loves curry so this dish was his attempt to show me that it's not curry I dislike but rather chicken. I think he's right as I liked this version fine.

koxz3q4mdg32.jpeg
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 841 Member Member Posts: 841 Member
    chicken hamburger and eggs/egg white muffins with veggies
    8uwl3wazglgh.jpg
    u9fowrtl1rrc.jpg

• acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,036 Member Member Posts: 6,036 Member
    Basic air fryer dinner of chicken thigh, smashed potato and roast courgette.
    8bwwr5jzyive.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,600 Member Member Posts: 1,600 Member
    Vegetarian Jambalaya from the freezer & salad.

jou4bv1sj58a.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member
    Red wine & cheese sausage made in house from the newer butcher shop here. Sides of great northern beans and brown rice. The sausage was a little on the salty side but otherwise pretty good.

db0m56w1dfxp.jpeg

edited June 1
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 841 Member Member Posts: 841 Member
    Layered salad
    - first layer pickled beetroot
    - second layer mozzarella grated
    - third layer fried onion
    - fourth layer boiled chicken breast with cream cheese
    - fifth layer boiled eggs with mayo, pineapple and olives
    r4nzgyfid8pd.jpg
    Beef sliders w/goat cheese and tomato in lettuce leaves. Fried potatoes and slaw.

7pdb9qitj9nw.jpeg
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,036 Member Member Posts: 6,036 Member
    Cantonese takeaway.
    emn2asc2s9ln.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,600 Member Member Posts: 1,600 Member
    Courgette Flatbread that I made yesterday topped with Skyr & Caribbean spiced roasted vegetables.

hv7s4euzhptd.jpeg