What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    0d745ksza5f7.jpg
    Ate it would've loved it if ginger wasnt in it, I need to read better pysob7bqgpoi.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Grilled pineapple/bacon sausage, black beans w/shallots, sliced tomato and chopped Asian slaw. The sausage was made in house at the newer butcher I go to. I thought the pineapple made it too sweet but the bacon provided a nice smoky taste.

mr4dkyb3s2to.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    Hubby cooked. Dutch andijvie stampot (=mash with curly endive) and a poached smoked sausage.
    gf6x7v4xvk2d.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Air fried flounder coated w/gluten free flour, gluten free breadcrumbs and rice seasoning (furikake). Steamed rice w/soy sauce and more rice seasoning. Nigori sake. I don't think we've ever steamed rice w/soy sauce before but it was quite flavorful. I added more furikake, wasabi salt, black sesame seeds and ponzu to the rice. The photo makes the fish coating look like it wasn't cooked but it was.

1tdea9x8lyum.jpeg

• acpgee
    Options
    River trout mi cuit fell apart a bit, trout skin cracking. Smashed potato, smashed cucumber. Wasabi yoghurt sauce and thai seafood dipping sauce.
    nq1dwmqv5gov.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
  • amyfinch2
    amyfinch2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It’s so hot today and I had a massive headache, so I couldn’t face preparing my own food. Was amazed to find a new place on Just Eat called Macro Cafe who do whole food healthy meals, and helpfully list all of the macros for each dish! Ordered a steak & cheese salad, roasted vegetable & halloumi hotbox, and a chocolate & peanut butter protein shake, 1300 calories for all! I will definitely be using them again.

cbmejrkk0a9r.jpeg
    tfloil40cy6d.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Warmed up leftovers from the weekend. Sous vide osso buco, andijvie stampot (mash with curly endive). Green salad with blue cheese and candied nuts was made up fresh, almost. I keep a jar of caramel coated nuts in the pantry for pimping up salads containing salty cheese and we keep squeezey bottle of vinairette and other dressings in the fridge.
    fvfl8p6vt56v.jpg

• LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Grilled beef patty, fried potatoes w/green chili sauce, chopped salad kit.

7r6eeu60cbts.jpeg