What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,885 Member
    Options
    Wednesday breakfast - just coffee.
    Lunch - 3 cheese ravioli
    ins3cm89hkmu.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    A friend came over for dinner and we did air fryer Dongbei guo bao ruo and Chinese aubergine salad with rice and incidental roast shallots pulled out of the freezer, followed by chocolate sorbet for dessert.
    v9sjpfy5bucl.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Pan fried sea bass, microwave/airfryer smashed potatoes, sauteed spinach. Added a picture of last night's dark chocolate sorbet that I forgot to post.
    rz3g3tucr5vg.jpeg
    8y6fiby4tkad.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Cheese souffle and greek salad.
    4d0wusa82mlu.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Friday brunch: old fashioned oats with chopped pecans, cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup
    eq8hgncmht1y.jpg

• cmsienk
    Options
    Friday dinner: potato gnocchi with brown butter sage sauce, one meatball (leftover) and sweet baby peas
    ho71xxnvbs2h.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    mqpvvfc1oawv.jpeg
    Quick breakfast before PT session.
  • janicemlove
    Options
    mlhw3koyqajw.jpegDinner was pasta w/ Rao sauce, leftover veggies, and some grapes.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Saturday - Breakfast (not shown) - coconut yogurt. Lunch - spare ribs, roasted butternut squash and baby peas
    c6dabbjim6j2.jpg
  • janicemlove
    Options
    atsnqq1g0lz5.jpeg
    Chicken, broccoli, and rice w a bit of butter (I like to cook my rice a little dry).
  • 100_Rabbits
    100_Rabbits Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I call them chicken enchiladas, but they're really wet burritos with cheese melted on them. Chicken, corn and kidney beans today, with cheese and green enchilada sauce.
    534puf5gmyiz.png
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Looks really messy I know! I’ve hurt my back so my husband made himself Nachos last night with all the stuff I cannot fit into calories. 🙄 I was so tempted!

So tonight, I made my version for myself - Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Nachos. All the flavours but a fraction of the calories! Whole messy plate came in at under 500 calories and really hit the Nacho spot! Now I just need to get him to see how it *could* be done since he’s always ‘trying’ to lose weight…but gets nowhere since he won’t acknowledge that I’ve done what he can’t…😂

1sfmagcbo97j.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    @BarbaraHelen2013
    Still full of carbs, but you can make oil free nachos from corn or wheat tortillas.
    https://www.food.com/recipe/microwave-tortilla-chips-476541