What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    Punjabi takeaway augmented with homemade salad.
    th03dns0awi1.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Homemade char siu pork loin, rice, unattractive asian cucumber salad, bok choi stir fried with oyster sauce.
    nyks66u1zz99.jpeg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    🍳 Breakfast - lamb liver medallions and eggs

5fkfnvqei541.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Hamburger night. Sweet potato fries from the air fryer.
    5g6jfzlu57yx.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    x0k0x8drkqbi.jpeg
    c29f4nocbcuu.jpeg
    Chicken tostada for dinner (so good!) and a coffee flavored yogurt for breakfast. It was good!
  • acpgee
    Options
    Still trying to figure out how to make dinner now that I am going into the office more due to new job, because I still need to ask colleagues a lot of questions. We shared a lamb shank I batch cooked a few weekends ago in the sous vide and tossed in the freezer. It was browned it in the air fryer with roast potatoes. Halved cos salad grilled on cast iron and drizzled with caesar dressing from the fridge that I made last weekend.
    t5u8cpabnpll.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Wednesday dinner:
    Slow cooker pork loin and sweet potatoes plus baby peas. It'll be paper plates for the next few days while my floors are being refinished
    romgesbv8194.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Struggling with weeknight cooking now that I am going into the office four days a week. Turkish takeaway.
    ptxac0ub2n9j.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    6wdzjyhptzmj.jpeg
    In meetings from 11-4 today so actually making an effort for breakfast.
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch/first meal of the day since I didn't have breakfast: egg salad sandwich on whole grain bread, tomato, broccoli/kale/arugula microgreens (the sandwich also has some microgreens in it), Amy's Organic mac and cheese, and Darjeeling tea. The microgreens came from a local organization that grows them and gives them to elderly people in my area, and my MIL shared them with us. I want to grow microgreens in my apartment now because they're really good and don't need much space to grow. Today I added some of my namesake, tarragon, to my egg salad, along with dill, paprika, pepper, salt, and onion flakes. It added an interesting dimension of flavor.

nkuskgsbaz2n.jpg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 892 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Breakfast: egg, chanterelle mushrooms, scallions and liver.

This thread made me realize- I eat a lot of eggs!
    Hope the cholesterol thing is really not true! 😬s9b41rxa9ywt.jpeg

• siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner: grocery store rotisserie chicken. Baked potatoes (brushed with a mixture of olive oil, Himalayan pink salt, and black pepper) with butter. Rinsed canned Great Northern beans, frozen spinach, frozen broccoli, and onion sauteed in olive oil, Himalayan pink salt, and black pepper. Decaf Lady Grey tea. Also had some plain kefir, Dove dark chocolate Promises, and more Lady Grey tea for dessert.

5i17gnz8gpxe.jpg