What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Astronamy82
    Astronamy82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here's my most recent photographed food. It looked so yummy on my plate I couldn't resist. I roasted aubergine, courgette, pepper, red onion, leek and a huge garlic clove and dumped it all on a bed of rocket. With some roasted garlic wedges on the side :) It was delicious and less than 500 calories.

vewpehse79js.jpg
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Seared cod greens quinoa
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    How do you add pics

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    3slltr56jzgs.jpg

You guys. YOU GUYS. This was so good! Vaguely Mediterranean quinoa salad over spinach and arugula, tuna with seasonings and chili-garlic hot sauce, baby carrots. That quinoa salad... I don't think I've been so proud of something I made in WEEKS. Daaaaayum.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    How do you add pics

In the toolbar click on the icon that looks like a piece of paper with a folded end (the one to the right of the link icon.

• ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner: 10410092_10152505089176577_4024578282767442689_n.jpg?oh=6cc17ef18a52293d7f8ab470196cd6a9&oe=5565CE28
  • elleinaDanielle
    Options
    Bump! And note to self: you're on page 25!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili ... was excellent. One serving was HUGE and approx 439cals

chili.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Pple remembered to exercise. .

@Paola02Balderrama‌ What?
    double wha?
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwich, cup of homemade blackeyed peas w/veggies, and a few tortilla chips.

dqazy8g60zyo.jpg
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite recipes. It won first runner-up in a Splenda recipe contest on Bariatriceating.com and is featured in one of Susan Maria Leach's cookbooks. These are blueberry popovers and the recipe can be found on Bariatriceating.com.
    2pgyt9w553vs.jpg

The second picture is the one of the meals I make with the popovers. Popovers, green chili egg puff, and homemade turkey sausage.

x5kpnk4ftgd8.jpg

• MarciBkonTrk
    Options
    The first hummingbirds of last season called for a little celebration...Mimosas and an anti-pasto tray.

4ovcbmdj4vbu.jpg

arlukjqfycjl.jpg

• MarciBkonTrk
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is one of my favorite lunches. I use a hollowed out cucumber and fill with all kinds of goodies...fresh spinach, lean deli meat, light cream cheese with chopped veggies mixed in. And of course a side of mango and avocado slices. Better than any burger and fries and so much healthier.

g61jky6f140d.jpg
  • suej19
    suej19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Marci, I love your hummingbird glasses!
  • MarciBkonTrk
    Options
    suej19 wrote: »
    Marci, I love your hummingbird glasses!

Thank you, those glasses are hand painted and one of the prizes in my glass collection.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    How do you do the cucumbers? I tried once, but the fillings kept slipping and it ended up being a huge mess.
  • laramarie82
    Options

White corn tortillas
    Moroccan spice flavored Jennie-o ground turkey
    Fresh parsley
    Greek yogurt dill blend
    Romaine lettuce
    Greek olives
    Fried in olive oil

Because sometimes I need fried food but I want to do it healthier. They don't need fried and you can spice them any way you choose. These were so tasty! This was a mid afternoon snack. I was soooo hungry. Hit the spot though.

qyz6g6.jpg
  • laramarie82
    Options
    I loved the way this salmon turned out the other night! I rinsed and dried it. Lightly coated it with whole wheat flour, drizzled a little honey on top then topped with dill. I pan seared it in olive oil then finished by baking it on 350 for 8-10 minutes. The sweetness with the salmon is so good. I always want to eat a second one. But I dig into my veggies instead :)

15i0l51.jpg
  • laramarie82
    Options
    Tilapia, veggies & quinoa!

2vjesk6.jpg