What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Blackberry, strawberry, banana green smoothie and Canh bap cai nhoi thit with shrimp instead of pork
    czotlsaljpc2.jpg
    s996xdvcc34b.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    pnolurmd1l7d.jpg

Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia
    Basil pesto
    Zucchini and French snow peas with a homemade Thai pepper sauce
    Butter seared turkey
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Saturday - Went to the Spaghetti Factory. Chicken Marsala, spaghetti with brown butter sauce and mitzra cheese, green salad with a little pesto ranch dressing.

I LOVE the Spaghetti Factory... One of my favorite Italian places. Love that little dish of spumoni they give you, too. Just sucks that place is about 2 hours away lol.
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    3siooqxckyp0.jpg
    vegetarian stirfry with chinese egg noodles

51fhyqs1qkf6.jpg
    spicy flounder with tomato

eus8ecatmi64.jpg
    shrimp, zucchini, and tomato stirfry
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    e1fl64xvg0oj.jpg

Grilled Chicken, stir fry veggies, Mrs. Dash Sweet Teriyaki sauce served over brown rice
  • clawson91
    Options
    nr22kxr8k1nw.jpg

WW Recipe Salmon Cakes (1/4 cup each), roasted brussel sprouts and onions and sweet potato fries
  • clawson91
    Options
    dgcxz4xef29q.jpg

Grilled Turkey Burger, broccoli and sweet potato with a bit of smart balance
  • clawson91
    edited January 2015
    Options
    tfjeaz7gn790.jpg

Lean turkey taco meat (homemade...see spark people for diet coke sloppy joes and modify the spices) over tossed salad with organic blue tortilla chips and homemade fresh salsa and low fat sour cream
  • laramarie82
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    No picture quoting please!

I'm new to the thread and I don't know how to eliminate the picture when quoting. When asking someone not to do something, it would be nice to ask if they maybe don't know how and offer the steps.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

I'm new to the thread and I don't know how to eliminate the picture when quoting. When asking someone not to do something, it would be nice to ask if they maybe don't know how and offer the steps.

When you quote someone that has a picture in the post, look for the link that has [ i m g ] at the beginning and [ / i m g ] at the end (without the spaces) and delete link including those tags.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Saturday - Went to the Spaghetti Factory. Chicken Marsala, spaghetti with brown butter sauce and mitzra cheese, green salad with a little pesto ranch dressing.

I LOVE the Spaghetti Factory... One of my favorite Italian places. Love that little dish of spumoni they give you, too. Just sucks that place is about 2 hours away lol.

Now that you remind me, I had that little dish of spumoni too!
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yesterday brunch- azmy8lo016xd.jpg
    vmrouxl815ux.jpg
    Salviata - Sage pudding
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Calamari noodles, bacon dashi, sunflower seeds

20150119_191454.jpg
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    / that looks really good
  • yishukdany2
    yishukdany2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    zxlkpc.jpg

Some homemade bean and ground turkey chili with rice and carrots
  • jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

I agree. Don't let it keep you out of the thread, because it is awesome. I often use my very old, first generation ipad, and deleting stuff is hard. So I don't quote at all when I am on it.

• Stepinpee
    Options
    May just be me... but I see Chuck Norris' face in that little piece of avocado right above ^^ . The piece on the left.
    Am I crazy?!

Nope. I see it too! :D
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Stir fry veggies with turkey, cinnamon raisin english muffin with PB, clementine.

iet1xm8mhe65.jpg
  • Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Banana, pineapple, oatmeal green smoothie.

pyjoiainzm5j.jpg