What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    kducky22 wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    OmeletteScrambled eggs with bacon, mushrooms, spinach, a couple small roasted red potatoes, and havarti cheese; cherry tomatoes; red bell pepper; and red grapes.

hahaha! I feel like that's how my "omelettes" always happen! :D

A few months ago I actually finally learned how to make a pretty decent looking omelet, but I usually get impatient and turn it too soon! :s

• Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin overnight oatmeal, Fav breakfast at the moment

I never thought to use pumpkin. Thanks for the idea!!

I put the recipe up on my page, not sure if you can see others or not, haven't looked.
  • mygnsac
    Options

I put the recipe up on my page, not sure if you can see others or not, haven't looked.

I don't think we can. :(

• mygnsac
    Options
    Lunch today was a hardboiled egg, Tillamook raspberry greek yogurt with a couple tbs. of pumpkin seed granola, and watermelon.

hy82laytbvwc.jpg
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mygnsac
    Options

I don't think we can. :(

I did see the name of your recipe in your diary, Pumpkin Coconut Overnight Oats and found one with the same name on the web. Is this ingredients you used...

-1/3 cup oats
    -1/4 cup light coconut milk
    -1 Tbsp. soy milk
    -1/4 cup pumpkin puree
    -1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
    -Tiny pinch of salt
    -1 Tbsp. maple syrup
    -Walnuts, handful, chopped
    -Cinnamon, a dash or two
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Tillamook raspberry greek yogurt

You must live near me!!! Tillamook ...EVERYTHING... is the best. If I ever leave Oregon I'm going to have to have it imported each month, I can't go back to regular old yogurt, cheese, milk, ice cream, butter, ice cream bars... etc.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »

You must live near me!!! Tillamook ...EVERYTHING... is the best. If I ever leave Oregon I'm going to have to have it imported each month, I can't go back to regular old yogurt, cheese, milk, ice cream, butter, ice cream bars... etc.

I agree! My Grandma used to live in Oregon and she made sure we went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and tasted their products when we visited. I live in Northern California, but last year a couple of the stores here started selling the Tillamook Greek Yogurts. By far the best tasting yogurt I've found.

• recklesswithacapitalr
    Options
    These are a few of my most recent meals
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Corn tortillas with mustard, roast beef or turkey, spinach, and havarti cheese.

36ig19jvziad.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Baked lemon-cayenne crusted cod with basil pesto mayo, and garlic veggie sauté

9q6ddhv8p55j.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That looks SO amazing. Noms.

Dinner last night I picked up fast food Greek - soooo delicious and worth the 800+ calories (fit it in, macros were a beast though haha). Followed by cheesecake, because duh!
    5465ty0e36kg.jpg

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    JKWolly... that looks so good!!

Meals for today, minus dinner tonight. That will be homemade 3 cheese pizza.
    Oatmeal with raspberries (and a drizzle of honey that came after the picture). 10 AM snack of hardboiled egg (and probably some of the cheese) and a 3PM snack of cheese/Apple. Lunch is chili lime chicken leg with cilantro rice and peas. Grape Tomatoes and sliced cucumber. The garnish shapes are radishes and carrot chips.

i6j2hf08oq92.png
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Pumpkin overnight oats w/raisins and walnuts. This is the first time I've made overnight oats. Really good!

p9511lrsna64.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    That looks SO amazing. Noms.

They are really yummy, and I ate more than I should have! :s

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »

yup yup yup! We were lucky enough to live in Oregon for 3 years....was so depressed when we came back and no Tillamook!! Luckily stores here in AZ now carry some items! Have found the yogurt, cheese, ice cream and butter! I'm soooooooooo happy!!
  • as9823
    as9823 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Some boiled shrimp and sautéed mushrooms in some light soy. I'll mix it with some brown rice.
    o8dyk7b91mrj.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Not my actual burrito, but it looked almost as good. Cantina Steak Burrito from Taco Bell

pdp_cantina-power-burrito-steak.jpg
  • Clipster555
    Clipster555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    43uwfxfvf7m3.jpg

Love this thread but never posted so here goes - salmon, rice with sweet chilli sauce and pineapple and mango chunks
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Adorable bento meals @MyM0wM0w!

Big lunch: faux-beef, pea, pepper stir fry with yellow & white rice

aq98funqjbhl.jpg