Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mmatusevici1
    mmatusevici1 Posts: 11 Member
    Poached egg with avocado and broccoli salad 2015_05_02_17_47_37.jpg
    free photo hosting
  • mmatusevici1
    Baked eggs with spinach & tomato2015_04_30_23_19_35.jpg
    pic upload
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    5gmt205dla45.jpg

Baked tilapia topped with sundried tomato pesto over orzo and broccoli.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    268rmd8bun5n.jpg

Homemade chicken and ricotta meatballs with marinara inside pita bread with tomato salad.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Quick lunch at desk snapshot of some sushi
    lj4mkleyyilt.jpg

Went out for drinkies and food for Cinco de Mayo! I ended up getting a chicken gumbo and a bulldog! Husband had wings and tacos!
    7ndpyzhigfjn.jpg

• forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Two eggs fried over-medium with extra hot Valentina , sweet potato kale hash, and buttered whole wheat toast. Coffee not pictured. pjytn20rhyu9.jpg
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    afsf1v061ylp.jpg

Whole wheat flatout stuffed with leftover corn and black bean salad and lowfat Mexican cheese blend. Popped it into the toaster oven at work, so good!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    mpat81 wrote: »

Whole wheat flatout stuffed with leftover corn and black bean salad and lowfat Mexican cheese blend. Popped it into the toaster oven at work, so good!

That looks good. I wished we could have toasters and toaster ovens at work. My office is anti-toast!

• forgtmenot
    nkq7502j363k.jpg

Snack today: homemade banana bread topped with natural peanut butter and chopped bacon.
  • mygnsac
    ^^ Yum!

Leftovers from yesterdays Cinco De Mayo lunch at work. Made a pulled pork burrito with lettuce, onions, olives, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and tomatoes; chicken/cheese/chili and tortilla chips; dulce de leche cake.

8mkqk1yf79f7.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    I can't figure out why all my pics are showing up sideways. They look right on my phone and then when I get on the website on my pc they're sideways??
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    forgtmenot wrote: »
    I can't figure out why all my pics are showing up sideways. They look right on my phone and then when I get on the website on my pc they're sideways??

Mine do that sometimes too. The only thing that works for me is to rotate the picture. Don't know why, but it seems to work. Weird.
  • forgtmenot
    mygnsac wrote: »
    forgtmenot wrote: »

Mine do that sometimes too. The only thing that works for me is to rotate the picture. Don't know why, but it seems to work. Weird.

Thanks!
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Stuffed pepper with walnut-garlic sauce (happened to be vegan)

ebk8op34601r.jpg

Broccoli-spinach soup with whole wheat English muffin+goat cheese+radishes+chili flakes

gkmly7yjfm4h.jpg

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Breakfast
    THMe91X.jpg

Lunch
    5I0cSeh.jpg

Dinner
    5fFropw.jpg
  • mmatusevici1
    edited May 2015
    I eat this apple cake for breakfast every day, and it is SO YUMMY! I bake it every day and eat it with a cup of chai latte (80kcal). the whole cake is just around 300calories. I make it using oats, apples, cinnamon, almond milk, 1 egg and some honey.
    2015_05_07_11_59_12.jpg
    upload an image
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    h25fz2oqf1gr.jpg
    4s809fhfdjdg.jpg
    pkx1kpnz08lq.jpg
    ve698fsihb6c.jpg
    Making a salad for my wife to eat at work, also made me one for dinner.
  • mygnsac
    Roast turkey sandwich on toasted multigrain, multiseed, raisin bread with mustard, mixed sprouts and cucumber slices; cucumber and watermelon.

s52789yls3i5.jpg
  • Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Bears in a hot tub, Red velvet chocolate chip cookies, and Cheese spinach artichoke chicken with broccoli tots and mashed japanese sweet potatoes.

heqmwxsdh71x.jpg
    lcdxnligcd74.jpg
    1ngy09un9tum.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I eat this apple cake for breakfast every day, and it is SO YUMMY! I bake it every day and eat it with a cup of chai latte (80kcal). the whole cake is just around 300calories. I make it using oats, apples, cinnamon, almond milk, 1 egg and some honey.

Recipe?