What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bucatini, almond pesto, roasted jalapeno

20150429_194407.jpg
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken burger and salad
    w0ea39r18jws.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Simple and fast dinner tonight. 6.5 oz rib eye and 2 cups of french style green bans sautéed with onion.
    anb35tgmtf8o.jpg
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    YDgiW0e.jpg
    Quark, granola, apple and pb2

kGbcfWB.jpg
    Zoats with crack...

fO2xwIH.jpg
    Salmon, mashed white yam and avocado zoodles

Pa64Ry0.jpg
    Cauliflower 'fried rice' with chicken
  • Emmatyan
    Emmatyan Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SFw2kScEZgA.jpg
    chicken+cucumbers+green apple+parsley and dill+greek yogurt+mustard. Sooo delicious!
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Emmatyan wrote: »
    chicken+cucumbers+green apple+parsley and dill+greek yogurt+mustard. Sooo delicious!

Looks so good...have all the ingredients on hand so I know what I'll be having this afternoon! Thanks for the inspo :)

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Not my actual burrito, but it looked almost as good. Cantina Steak Burrito from Taco Bell

Well, that's my Saturday sorted!

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Rainbow chard pesto tortilla pizza with spicy chard stems and goat cheese

figqyie0gtub.jpg
  • clockworkgeisha
    clockworkgeisha Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Turkey-Bacon Omelette (1 egg and 3 whites) with potato salad, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. I have eaten this for lunch for three days on the trot, ha ha! 305 calories for the whole plate :blush:
    20150429_150906_zpsg4uhtr3k.jpg
  • annette_15
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Turkey taco salad in a flatoutbread bowl... Seriously this is the best thing I've eaten in a LOOOOONG time

DPrZ4y7.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Went out for Chinese tonight. I had some tempura veggies as an appetizer. After that it all went down hill. They messed up the almond chicken. It wasn't prepared as described on their menu. When I questioned it, the waitress got very snappy with me and told me I was wrong. I told her to look at the menu, but apparently she was not able to read English, and just kept telling me I was wrong. The manager finally came over, but by then I was done with that place. Obviously, no pic of that dish! :s

8psjtabim49s.jpg
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    Turkey taco salad in a flatoutbread bowl... Seriously this is the best thing I've eaten in a LOOOOONG time

Oh annette_15 this is brilliant!!!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Appetizer at a local wine bar: Pulled turkey leg nachos on homemade sweet potato chips with buttermilk dressing, tomatoes, and banana peppers:

6evzdm4a7j59.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    @annette_15 how did you make the shell with the flat out wrap? Bake it to get it crispy?
  • annette_15
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    tlharin and annette....... could you please post a quick recipe? Thats soooo up my alley :)
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    @annette_15 how did you make the shell with the flat out wrap? Bake it to get it crispy?

I put it in a foil 'meatloaf pan' u can buy at the grocery store and baked it at 360 for about 10 minutes untill it got crispy.

The meat is just a jennieo turkey burger patty with onions and taco seasoning
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    @annette_15 That's an awesome idea!
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    tlharin and annette....... could you please post a quick recipe? Thats soooo up my alley :)

Chard pesto: sauté about two cups chopped chard in one tsp olive oil with two cloves of garlic, some salt and pepper. Transfer to food processor, add a handful of basil, 2ish Tb lemon juice and a bit of olive oil, and blend until it reaches the consistency you like, add more s&p if needed. Spicy rainbow stems: chop stems to 1/2 inch pieces and sauté in one tsp olive oil with crushed red pepper flakes and a bit of cayenne. To form pizza: top your base (I broiled a whole wheat tortilla on both sides until golden) with pesto, dot with goat cheese, then spicy stems. Bake or broil just to soften goat cheese.

Lunch: lemon parsley bean salad with homemade pickled radishes and cucumber, whole wheat English muffin with horseradish pub cheese.

c5ooxgdscue6.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    1/2 a BLTA sandwich on sprouted grain bread; salad and some fresh cherries. I don't make bacon much and my dog is drooling at the smell. Ha!

frpj4pb2x67u.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I zoodled some yellow squash and tossed it with chicken, vodka sauce, tomatoes. sautéed spinach, mushrooms, garlic, green beans and asparagus, and grated romano cheese.

vifgnjn03qdj.jpg