What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Homemade seafood veggie pizza and lemon ricotta pancakes!
    1sb4rb9qffzs.jpg
    enja6ubfiwsg.jpg
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    kfsj7cmegrhw.jpg
    Grilled mushrooms, zucchini & BBQ chicken. :) (ps: blackened on purpose, it might not be healthy, but i like it like that. i burn my toast too)

• mitzhogue
    Options
    yq3i9hw8tsu8.jpg
    Roasted broccoli with lemon & garlic, roasted sweet potato with paprika, thyme & olive oil, roasted chicken with rosemary and garlic powder.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    0uw43dcsspab.jpg
    clean out the fridge salad - blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, kale, avocado, carrots, parsley, & balsamic vinaigrette.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    tg941klrgaau.jpg

Baked potato, scallops, rib eye, collards with veggie broth, garlic and onion. (special occasion dinner, hubby made it)
  • mitzhogue
    edited October 2015
    Options
    vdsnc2fc267g.jpg

Salmon & tuna poke over brown rice, seaweed salad, artichoke & home made garlic/lemon aioli.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    6zf2bf62z24r.jpg

Tacos!! Black bean & kale tacos with roasted pablano peppers, queso fresco, radishes and their greens, jicama, & home made pico.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    blsvqmvp00o3.jpg

Don't judge, this was actually amazing. leftover gyro sub sandwich turned panzanella salad. Chopped gyro with tzatziki, & lamb meat, chopped onion, tomatoes, persian cucumbers, & parsley. topped with masago for a little saltiness and sriracha for a little kick.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    ob4m3udhzvlq.jpeg
    quinoa chips, sardines, avocado, organic string cheese, tomatoes and cukes.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    w3nqjwh6021s.jpeg

3 bean salad made from frozen green beans, with raw apple cider & balsamic vinegar, raw local honey salt & pepper; cukes, parsley & tomatoes marinated in Tessamae's lemon garlic dressing, homemade raw dill kraut & organic hard boiled eggs. absolutely perfect.
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    vivuhqjvxdzy.jpeg

Sauteed broccoli & brussels, baked sweet potato, and teriyaki sprouted tofu.
  • KittyMoss1
    KittyMoss1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MyFitness Pal and came across this thread - I love taking pictures of my food it really helps me with my potions sizes

This is one of my favourite dinners: half a packet of Uncle Bens Wholemeal favourite rice, chargrilled chicken and a cup of Birdseye frozen veggies...

x8fw9cigwpou.jpeg
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm pretty new to MFP and just came across this thread. Will probably spend ages going through it, I looove looking at food! To contribute, I picked up Trader Joe's Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Quinoa, and Wheatberry Salad for lunch. Ate about half the container (the rest will be part of dinner) without dressing.

azhjphsc0s82.jpg
  • jameswilkins1988
    jameswilkins1988 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Spicy paprika chicken and veg pasta.. Yummy
  • jameswilkins1988
    jameswilkins1988 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Spicy paprika chicken and veg pasta.. Yummy

Not sure I've uploaded the pic properly.. Any help on how I do guys?
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    The last piece of zucchini/chicken enchilada "lasagna" 4qid3fgi2dy9.jpg
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dinner! Second half of the Trader Joe's Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Quinoa, and Wheatberry Salad (no dressing), half of a pita (corner stolen by boyfriend before I could take a picture), and shredded Honey Sesame chicken.

lbq587ypng9o.jpg
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    w7nupcqqqwjw.jpeg